• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's definitely a disappointing shocker for me, personally, but it makes sense from a financial standpoint. After Wii U's weak performance, Nintendo needs its fans/customers to NEED the Switch and not wait out this generation by buying the version of BotW that they can play on the Wii U they already have.

Last edited:
Best Buy will be getting at least 12 NES Classics in each store on Tuesday.
I called out twice last week so I won't be able to pick up this restock. Really wanted this as a gift to my nephew who is at the age where he's getting into gaming. Wish I knew one person that was available to go at the store opening and oop me. I'm willing to throw in some extra cash too.
Damn shame because after the initial sell out reports said that there would be plenty this month in time for xmas. I guess the NES classic really is limited...

Last edited:
Going to be too cold in NY to be standing on line for this. Plus I got the little one. This just isn't happening for wifey this year.

Where is the "NES classic will be available everywhere around Xmas" crowd??

:lol:

Can't believe we have to line up at 5 am to maybe get one, this **** is ridiculous

I'll have someone check for me. I'm not gonna call out of work for something that's not gonna be guaranteed lol

27. Walked in asked the last person in line if there was any tickets left and she said no, walked right back out lol

Game Stop is the next drop. Each store will have a sign posted with the number of units they got.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom