• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I already paid my 10+ hour due man. All this madness was mind numbing. I was also able to snag an official controller off amazon for only $20. Just picked up the extension cords last night too so I'm set 
glasses.gif

Game Stop is the next drop. Each store will have a sign posted with the number of units they got.

i went there yesterday and the guy said they randomly get 3 units like every 2 weeks but they never know when they will get them and that its just random

From what the guy told me they are having a big drop thursday or friday and they are supposed to advertise how many each store is getting.

Going to to be random.

Game Stop is the next drop. Each store will have a sign posted with the number of units they got.

Repped. Passed by my local store. They posted 0 for units in stock and units expected lol. Nintendo just pushin people to emulate with a raspberry pi and skip buyin this. These will be everywhere soon people. Please dont camp or pay resell.

Repped. Passed by my local store. They posted 0 for units in stock and units expected lol. Nintendo just pushin people to emulate with a raspberry pi and skip buyin this. These will be everywhere soon people. Please dont camp or pay resell.

Passed by mine and they had two in stock in when they opened but don't know when they are getting more.

Online said thursday or friday they would have more...we will see.

Glad I already paid my 10+ hour due man. All this madness was mind numbing. I was also able to snag an official controller off amazon for only $20. Just picked up the extension cords last night too so I'm set 
glasses.gif
Nice, I still need a 2nd controller and the extension cords lol.

I don't see why people are hyped over a near 30 year old system. Like yea it's cool but new games are so much better. I had the majority of these games to as a kid and if anybody should have the nostalgia factor it would be me, but I know damn well I will barely play and get bored with it fast. Super Nintendo or sega with all the good games and I'd be hyped tho.

I don't see why people are hyped over a near 30 year old system. Like yea it's cool but new games are so much better. I had the majority of these games to as a kid and if anybody should have the nostalgia factor it would be me, but I know damn well I will barely play and get bored with it fast. Super Nintendo or sega with all the good games and I'd be hyped tho.

I feel the same way

To me it looks great but that's about it

I love video games but I don't care for the NES Mini

Got lucky today!

Headed to game stop about 8:30am. Saw a line of 3 people. Walk up and see a sign saying 3 units available. The guys tell me the employee came in about 8:15 and confirmed only 3 units. The 3rd person in line beat me by 2 min. :smh:

I head back to work and decide to go to the Navy Exchange (I'm in the navy) to see when they might get another shipment. Walk to the counter and there are 3 just sitting there with a sign that says one per customer. I immediately grab one. The lady at the counter is buying baby clothes so I ask her if she would buy one for me if I gave her the money.

Lucky to have both! Tried to go back and grab the third one but when I found somebody to grab it for me, it was gone. Dah well!

Got lucky today!

Headed to game stop about 8:30am. Saw a line of 3 people. Walk up and see a sign saying 3 units available. The guys tell me the employee came in about 8:15 and confirmed only 3 units. The 3rd person in line beat me by 2 min. :smh:

I head back to work and decide to go to the Navy Exchange (I'm in the navy) to see when they might get another shipment. Walk to the counter and there are 3 just sitting there with a sign that says one per customer. I immediately grab one. The lady at the counter is buying baby clothes so I ask her if she would buy one for me if I gave her the money.

Lucky to have both! Tried to go back and grab the third one but when I found somebody to grab it for me, it was gone. Dah well!

Congrats. I just need two of these. Never thought I'd have to go thru this for a gaming system like I do for my kicks

Last edited:

I feel the same way as you but maybe the demo getting most hype is a little older than I am. I had an NES, but my childhood was the snes and n64.

I received the classic mini famicom as an xmas gift here in Japan last night. The system is a lot smaller than I thought it would be.  At first I thought it was a joke!

As soon as I plugged it in, the childhood memories came flashing back. I love that it came with two controllers, but I wish it included Punch Out. I had such a big smile playing Super Mario 3! Merry Xmas everyone!

Anymore confirmed dates for the NES Classic? Best Buy only had like 20 they had ppl camp out the night before..went to gamestop yesterday they said they randomly get th shipped to the store..is it just out of luck now? I wanna play the games lol

Back
Top Bottom