@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Day 7: Easy

Only struggle on the weekends gotta do something to occupy myself.

Last edited:
In on my second day for No Fap New Year. 

Anybody with me on that? A whole year is a thread worthy challenge

dudes crack under pressure, and wanna come back brand new. 
eyes.gif

Day 10, im gucci. 

if i make this month, yall better try and get me to keep going 60 days

i went 29 days before and it was easy then i just cracked one day for fun, i didnt even have that urge :smh:

Day 7 and I'm horny af.

I can already see my spit game and confidence up.

I just want to pull something to my room and let her have it.

Especially that thick filipina.

I think I too will be part of No Fap 2013.

First week pretty smooth..hopefully the next goes well then it should be smooth sailing

I'm seriously trying to do a whole year. From this October to next October. I gave up this months challenge a little too easily, I didn't have to, I just wanted to. So I'm going to test myself and go for the year. I've got a sheet out where I'm going to tally the days. 

I'm in this one for the long run. Hopefully. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

I'm seriously trying to do a whole year. From this October to next October. I gave up this months challenge a little too easily, I didn't have to, I just wanted to. So I'm going to test myself and go for the year. I've got a sheet out where I'm going to tally the days. 

I'm in this one for the long run. Hopefully. :lol:

:wow:

If you're in it for the long run, you're doing it wrong with the tallying man. You're reminding yourself about it every day.....just setting yourself up for failure. Stop it altogether and don't think about it until oct 2014 hits.

Bout to get my **** wet for the first time this month I already know, I'm gonna soak this poor girl I can feel the fluid biult up in my sack. :lol:

Would posting a pic w/o nudity be against the ROC? Funny thing is just two weeks ago I nutted on her back and took a pic for no reason, real curious to compare the visual evidence of the volume of fluids released. :rofl:

Last edited:
Bout to get my **** wet for the first time this month I already know, I'm gonna soak this poor girl I can feel the fluid biult up in my sack.
laugh.gif

Would posting a pic w/o nudity be against the ROC? Funny thing is just two weeks ago I nutted on her back and took a pic for no reason, real curious to compare the visual evidence of the volume of fluids released.
roll.gif
Day 7

Gucci, but today the struggle was real.

7/90

Bout to hit the gym and tire myself out.

Back
Top Bottom