@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

I will say that after not fapping for two weeks, that fap last night was extraordinary :lol: :wow: :wow:

I was legit the stiffest and hardest I've been in a very long time. Straight up, I wasn't even thinking about fapping or women afterwards and still was stiff as hell.

So although I didn't make it the full month, I achieved exactly what I wanted to out of this challenge :smokin

Man, so you participated in no fap for 2 weeks, in order to enhance your masturbation?

suit yourself brah

Man, so you participated in no fap for 2 weeks, in order to enhance your masturbation?

suit yourself brah

Nah man :lol: I participated in this because I was getting the weakest erections because of fapping, this goes for masturbation and knocking off yambs. My erections were wack.

And after two weeks of no yambs and fapping, it's back to where it hasn't been in a long time brah.

suit yourself brah

Nah man :lol: I participated in this because I was getting the weakest erections because of fapping, this goes for masturbation and knocking off yambs. My erections were wack.

And after two weeks of no yambs and fapping, it's back to where it hasn't been in a long time brah.

ill allow it

suit yourself brah
Nah man
laugh.gif
I participated in this because I was getting the weakest erections because of fapping, this goes for masturbation and knocking off yambs. My erections were wack.

Nah.... Its gonna go back after 2 faps.

Dont waste the 2 week Drought on a regular fap. 

Numb your hand than go..... 

in before the lock:nerd:
:lol: im convinced this dude posts just to post

im still in THIS ************* ****

so far i have noticed my voice being a bit deeper, but thats probably because i came down with the flu last week. also, ive been dreaming like crazy and then waking up with a stiffy which gets pee'd out with the quickness

other than that, i dont see any big changes but we're only two in a half weeks in

in before the lock:nerd:
laugh.gif
im convinced this dude posts just to post

im still in THIS ************* ****

so far i have noticed my voice being a bit deeper, but thats probably because i came down with the flu last week. also, ive been dreaming like crazy and then waking up with a stiffy which gets pee'd out with the quickness

other than that, i dont see any big changes but we're only two in a half weeks in
whats your avy?

Guys so I literally just got back from going on a date with this girl I picked up at my deli. No yambs attained, got nothing at all really except a kiss. Can't lie I was pressing it on her letting her feel all 6 inches of this girthy piece I got.  

I get home and change into some shorts and I look down and I got cream all over my drawers. WTF? 
laugh.gif

Like I didn't nut myself, it's really not that much but something was definitely leaking out down there. What the hell?

Sperm gonna sperm I guess????

Last edited:
Struggle is real this morning. Work schedule is cockblocking hard. Sorta ditched all my go to chicks a few months ago, so I'm literally yambless at the moment.
If  When I make it through November w/o getting my rocks off, I'm gonna feel like I just climbed everest haha and Dec. 1 is my birthday. So 2 Chainz can tell you all I want for my birthday.

Guys so I literally just got back from going on a date with this girl I picked up at my deli. No yambs attained, got nothing at all really except a kiss. Can't lie I was pressing it on her letting her feel all 6 inches of this girthy piece I got.  

I get home and change into some shorts and I look down and I got cream all over my drawers. WTF? :lol:

Like I didn't nut myself, it's really not that much but something was definitely leaking out down there. What the hell?

Sperm gonna sperm I guess????

No homo..

Same **** happened to me yesterday when I was trying to go to sleep. Wasn't even thinking about yambs, just keeping my head clear to fall asleep.

I move my leg and the inside of my thigh feels sorta wet and im like dawg.. Da fuq? Reach down there, loads of pre-nutella for no reason at all.

Then again im pretty sure my flatline has been over for awhile, I got struggle yambs like a week ago and it still feels like my body is pissed im not going on back-to-back *** missions.

BTW, my GPU fried on the computer I built. Got a replacement that'll be here on Saturday so till then the list will not be updated and I probably wont be posting much till I swap the parts.

Back
Top Bottom