~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

You cant even compare those to WingStop bro.

Lemon Pepper >>>>>>>>>>
Rick Ross also loves the Wingstop Lemon Pepper.
laugh.gif
Going to have to try it next time I'm near a Wingstop.

Going to college in a rural town with no Wingstop
mean.gif

Rick ross loves lemon pepper... have u seen him lately? Stay away

Lemon Pepper is the BEST thing since sliced bread the first couple of times you try it then you realize its good but its also kinda eh and you go back to original hot. I think they over do the flavoring just a little bit. 

Wingstop is my weakness. 
tired.gif

Not in this but haven't fapped since mid July, but just dropping more (obvious) friendly advice. If you avoid the flicks, you'll avoid the faps. That plus exercising will keep you ready to go at a moments notice and you won't even think about a flatline. Stay fap-free my friends :pimp:

Still in.

I don't even notice it at this point. Swear my work week is what's keeping me in the game. Wake up at 6:30. Work at 8. The 8 hours literally fly by. Get home, relax a little. Sleep by 12-12:30. Wash, rinse, repeat. :lol:

Today I was losing my flatline. My mans was getting ready, now I am flatlining again. But I couldnt stop thinking about this girl I wanted to smash. And surprise I got wood floors. First time I have gotten that from imagination alone but it could be harder. I am looking for that diamond cutter :evil:

Last edited:
 last night was tough.

Snapped by 11 day streak without watching pr*n.

Had my first wet dream in like ten years. 

Woke up afraid I let you guys down.

That said...Still here
nthat.gif

Day 43, still good though the urge was tough today.

Man, today I had my first sporadic bonerz in forever. I never got 'em anymore just out of nowhere, but this chick in yoga pants walked into the store and lil jimmy was THIS IS SPARTA'in. Haven't had random erections in a long *** time. feels good man.

Back
Top Bottom