~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

That's the spirit. This is your sexual health we are talking about. You deserve to feel the full pleasures of sex! The sooner the better

Last edited:
1:13 AM on November 18th, my fap free month has ended. A late night study session turned ugly real quick. I am absolutely disgusted with myself and all pleasure from the fap has dissolved into regret and sadness. Today marks the day my self control gave out. I don't know what to do with myself :smh:

I'm gonna start no fap December today, its the only way I'll feel better about this. :smh:

told yall this was going to be the hardest part :lol:

make it to nov 25 and you won't fail, it's so much easier when you know you're almost done

still in...yambs were had this weekend though...so first time "going" in 16 days. I feel a lot better...no more pent up sexual aggression. I think i should be good til the end of the month now

I had gotten some head from an old ex of mine....the sensitivity is definitely coming back slowly but surely. No head has ever felt like that before.

Still in, I just need some coochie lol

1:13 AM on November 18th, my fap free month has ended. A late night study session turned ugly real quick. I am absolutely disgusted with myself and all pleasure from the fap has dissolved into regret and sadness. Today marks the day my self control gave out. I don't know what to do with myself :smh:

I'm gonna start no fap December today, its the only way I'll feel better about this. :smh:

cryingsoldier3.jpg

Captain Fap is ruthless, sent some of his most skilled troops in there to snipe out AZwildcats during a study session. That Procrasti-fap is a dangerous thing.

Still in.

Damn I guess I'm the only no fap warrior

It's nothin b
I'm in the trenches sniping ****** left n right for u brother. **** capt. Fap and his army of moisturizers we gotta end the month on a good note bruh

We gotta band together fellas.

The casualties are piling up at an alarming rate. :smh:

Still in. Stay strong bruhs.

Lmaoooo then watch they still fap wit the bloody hand tho

But for real I can't break cuz ***** feel wayyyyy different. I feel like I jus started having sex I feel every stroke. Fapping ****** my sensitivity all the way up, I wasn't even bussing sometimes

Still in.

Had one of the craziest dreams ever yo.

Felt like I spent days in my dream and when I woke up only 4 hours had passed.

Felt mad real. Thats a first.

Has me shook,lol.

Last edited:
^I have never nutted from sex. I get tired after an hour and a have of stroking and beat off on her chest. Sometimes I couldnt even do that :smh: One girl asked me if there was anything wrong with her so I could see how this would be problematic in a relationship.

Last edited:
i went down on saturday night and went in on sunday since i already broke the steak :smh:... one thing that i did learn is that pr0n doesnt do it for me as much as i thought and another thing i do have is self control after these 2 weeks... the streak ended this weekend but will continue on today until 3 months from now... im in for the long haul thats my word!

24 days in

I'm out.

First time I did this, 10 days.

Second time, 17 days.

This time, 24 days.

Not bad, but going for the full 30 and onwards.

Last edited:
24 days in

I'm out.

Second time, 17 days.

This time, 24 days.

You are going to do make it all 30 days next time looking at your improvement each time you take on this challenge.

24 days in

I'm out.

Second time, 17 days.

This time, 24 days.

Naija Nitemare, you are going to make it. My first couple of times, I couldn't even make it to double digits.

I'm proud to have you on my unit, soldier.

soldier-salute-AP.JPG

Back
Top Bottom