~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

^I have never nutted from sex. I get tired after an hour and a have of stroking and beat off on her chest. Sometimes I couldnt even do that :smh: One girl asked me if there was anything wrong with her so I could see how this would be problematic in a relationship.

Damn man... :smh:

There was one girl I was with that I had mad trouble finishing, but I just wasn't that attracted to her, because every one since that I've had zero issues with. Unless I'm drunk, once in the P, there are no issues :smokin

Men, be safe tonight. I just got word that Captain Fap's top lieutenant, Jergens, is planning a vicious attack.

Day 18, Gucci.

Just got back from working on dese abz, feelin great.

Havent had urges since I started. Feel like I might actually do this yo.

Well I'm out, slipped up a little during a moment of weakness. Still feeling pretty damn good though & started right back at it, didn't empty myself or anything.

I'm with y'all in spirit from here, hold on & be strong!
Well...don't hold on...or be strong...just make it until the end of the month.

Still in, day 30 for me. Don't feel any different as far as energy and improvement in social environments. I would say the biggest thing is not having to worry about anything when I give wifey my phone.

We lost a lot of people recently. Day 19 and im still in

The children have left my body one time in this 19 days. Even though it was from yambs i still feel guilty...it was getting tough and was really challenging...but now i feel like i will cruise to the end of the month....but will probably only be challenging around day 30 or so and ill be too busy to care.

good luck to all those left

Although I had to restart I feel different this time around. It's been one day but I feel like I have a completely different mindset this time. No way I'm slipping up again.

close to 60 days, almost broke sat night, but held out and got some ***** after sunday brunch.

remind yourself that fapping is the cheap/unfufilling easy way out, and dome/***** is a more fufilling

women are biologically programmed to want your seed,

dont sell yourself short young men.....ya better than that.

RIP to the fallen soldiers......Today is a new day

23 days in and I'm starting to celebrate cuz I know I got it. This here is the victory lap then it's to 120 days

Damn I should have signed up. I've had steady yambs since the 2nd and for some reason I don't want to fap as much when it cold. |I

^I have never nutted from sex. I get tired after an hour and a have of stroking and beat off on her chest. Sometimes I couldnt even do that
mean.gif
One girl asked me if there was anything wrong with her so I could see how this would be problematic in a relationship.
Damn homie, never 
sick.gif
. Is your joint numb the whole time or what?

Back
Top Bottom