No United airlines thread ? VOL....Delta won

Props to dude that stood up. Wait til an airline employee does some crazy stuff and theres some gully dudes on the plane. No one would be acting tough then.

Speaking of flight attendants...

This one flight attendant got busted for using the in flight wifi to do a cam show in the bathroom :lol:

Just saw the video. Those cam chicks are bold. Libraries, at work... wild stuff.

Wow. What a miserable fat piece of ****. Real tough on that plane...

Props to dude that stood up. Wait til an airline employee does some crazy stuff and theres some gully dudes on the plane. No one would be acting tough then.

I just watched the video and that passenger just came at the attendant in full force, he was wanting a fight :lol:. Not sure what you guys expect the attendant to say, of course he should be professional at work, but the passenger had no right acting that way and most guys working would say the same thing cause of pride :lol:

Told him he would knock him out and charged up at him. Stroller shouldn't have been on the flight to begin with, not sure why that lady cared so much. Seems people just want to test airlines now and vids like this will only continue, that passenger should've been kicked off for threatening the attendant imo.

Last edited:
I just watched the video and that passenger just came at the attendant in full force, he was wanted a fight :lol:

Told him he would knock him out and charged up at him. Stroller shouldn't have been on the flight to begin with, not sure why that lady cared so much. Seems people just want to test airlines now and vids like this will only continue, the women and passenger should've been kicked off.

So a single woman should carry two kids and luggage? I guess people in wheel chairs should just use their arms to board the plane too? If I saw a man almost hit a woman and child with a stroller I'd have something to say too.

Seems like dude who stepped in wanted to cash out, clearly wanted nothing more than for the flight attendant to hit him. Rather than trying to console the woman, he wants to make matters worse by trying to get into a fist fight on the plane.

Or he was irked over that butterball almost hitting her and his blood was boiling and he let his aggression out when fat boy reappeared.

Why would you grab a stroller from a lady with a child in her arm? What kind of person justifies this? I'm sure a bit more reasoning could have been done there. I'm telling ya'll the airline industry needs a customer service overhaul.

So a single woman should carry two kids and luggage? I guess people in wheel chairs should just use their arms to board the plane too? If I saw a man almost hit a woman and child with a stroller I'd have something to say too.

I'm sure the airline had a reasonable approach to this, like maybe getting it back upon landing or something..But that thing does not fit overhear period, and a wheelchair is not even the same thing.

The passenger literally screamed at the attendant who had his back turned and said he would knock him out, and got in his face. You are smoking crack if you think that guy was in the right for acting that way

Last edited:
Lol are we watching the same video? The flight attendant approached dude mad aggressively, raising his voice jabbing his finger at him.

Last edited:
Lol are we watching the same video? The flight attendant approached dude mad aggressively, raising his voice jabbing his finger at him.

I watched the video where a passenger stands up and says "hey buddy, I'll knock you tf out" and then jumps into the aisle and speed walks right up to the attendants face, not sure which you saw.

These cell phones :lol:
Seen some crazy **** on flights but no recordings.
People are crazy in the air

I watched the video where a passenger stands up and says "hey buddy, I'll knock you tf out" and then jumps into the aisle and speed walks right up to the attendants face, not sure which you saw.

Dude was basically in his seat when he said that. He stood up so the attendant would know whos talking to him. He jumped out once the attendant started coming towards him and raising his voice. I dunno about u but someone rushes towards me, raising their voice with their hand up, fingers pointed at me id get defensive too.

The customer is always right. Never a good look to get in the face of a customer. Flight attendant should have ignored that threat.

The customer is always right. Never a good look to get in the face of a customer. Flight attendant should have ignored that threat.

Right. Im not saying the passenger was right saying what he said but the flight attendant reacting that way escalated the situation between the 2 of them unnecessarily. As if he knew he was guilty/wrong for how he handled the situation with the womans stroller

Last edited:
I just watched the video and that passenger just came at the attendant in full force, he was wanting a fight
laugh.gif
. Not sure what you guys expect the attendant to say, of course he should be professional at work, but the passenger had no right acting that way and most guys working would say the same thing cause of pride
laugh.gif

Told him he would knock him out and charged up at him. Stroller shouldn't have been on the flight to begin with, not sure why that lady cared so much. Seems people just want to test airlines now and vids like this will only continue, that passenger should've been kicked off for threatening the attendant imo.
I will have to find the post on FB again but apparently the chick couldn't really understand English and was carrying like 3 kids was at some point screaming at the top of her lungs because they were telling her that stroller wasn't going to fit in the overhead bin. She got hit, iirc, because as ol dude was getting it from near her and it caught her in the face. It wasn't a tuggin' match, it was a clear accident. Supposedly.

BUT, the passenger that stepped up was out of line. I get the frustration, I like the "Gimme his name, I want to know his name personally" stuff. Report what you say, make that stink, but when your comment is "hit me with a stroller and I'll lay you out" you not defending anybody's honor at that point, you showin' out. the attendant shouldn't have responded the way he did at all either.
Customer ain't always right, they not and that saying is why so many entitled folks cause such ruckus when they can't get their beer to-go.

But to the other 2/3 of this post, correctomundo

RIP simon :smh:

Scandal-hit United Airlines is facing a new PR disaster — after a valuable giant rabbit died mysteriously on one of its planes.

Three-foot Simon, destined to be the world’s biggest bunny, died in the cargo section of a Boeing 767 after flying out of Heathrow to a new celebrity owner in the US.

Breeder Annette Edwards, of Stoulton, Worcs, said: “He was fit as a fiddle. I’ve sent rabbits round the world, nothing like this happened.” United’s reputation is at rock bottom after film of a doctor being dragged from a jet went

Edwards, 65, said 3ft Simon, expected to grow to be the world’s biggest rabbit, and was healthy when placed in the cargo hold.

But Simon, heading to a new celebrity owner in the US, was found dead after the Boeing 767-300 landed at O’Hare — the airport where a doctor was violently dragged off a UA plane.

View media item 2416470

Back
Top Bottom