Nordstrom Rack Report: New Update Page 7 Post #130

Just picked up the sz 15 FP1's at the Saratoga NR. Saw a sz 14 in the sz 18 section also. Also saw ther same richard jefferson kix in a 10.5 and leronsoliders 2 in a 15. Oh an saw a pair of red.white hyperdunks but in a sz 16. Wish they were a 15
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

i just swooped a pair of penny ii's. the white ones from nordstroms rack in downtown seattle!!

forreal?what sizes are left?about to head down there this weekend if still there.

Wow! Those black/white Sharkley's are awesome!!! Went to my local NR at Colma.....all of the heat on size 11's were all GONE!!! Just saw some Nike AirPippen 1's, some Melo 5's, some Air Huarache's 09, Zoom BB 1's lows and that's it!!!

I went to the Rack in downtown Seattle to look for the penny II's, and my friend picked up the last pair of any size, a 9, and i picked up a pair of size11 air max 95 lava's, also the last, but they had some hyperdunks in various sizes

Has anyone been to the nordstrom rack at bergen mall in NJ?
I've been there a couple of weeks ago and they said they're going to open soon.

Originally Posted by TheFundamental

when do nordstrom racks usually get stuff in? end of the month?

I talked to one of the people that work their and he said they get shoes in every other day or so. He said they are pretty frequent and they don't have aset schedule. Seems true because I was at the rack on last Friday, and on Tuesday they had the Flightposites. KVN

Originally Posted by TheFundamental

when do nordstrom racks usually get stuff in? end of the month?

damn double post again arggghhhh

went to the chino, ca NR and swooped up a pair of white/black Powermax's. 50 bucks, aint that bad.

Nordstrom has Hyperdunks?

I think there's one here in CT, but it's far. Gotta check it out.

Went to Nordstrom Racks here in San Antonio. Dissapointed when all I could find was Zoom BB1 in a size 15. FML.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Lots of BB2 at the one closest to me

Size 6.5-7.5 White/carolina, white/forest green
9.5 white/orange( should have grabbed em but cant see myself wearing orange sneakers)
13-18 White/maroon, white/orange, white/forest

Nike flight windmill sz 10 white/purple

Some random low end nike hoops shoes

bostonmarc, are you in Boston? Are you talking about the NRack in Danvers? If so, I need to make power moves.

Back
Top Bottom