Not everyone does steroids... Vol. Hood workout

I had to watch this like 2 times and made me go do some pushups... most parts made me go
eek.gif
and they have a positive message i respect that
pimp.gif

I'm def gonna kill the pullups tomm @ the gym, good looks on the motivation.
laugh.gif

props to them but all that is wasted talent imo. are they athletes? nope. they just do that to look good in the hood. props i guess
ohwell.gif
it's okay to have the six pack and muscles but why you showing off yourathleticism for when you not even getting paid for it?
grin.gif
they need to goholler at the AFL or something

props to them but all that is wasted talent imo. are they athletes? nope. they just do that to look good in the hood. props i guess image it's okay to have the six pack and muscles but why you showing off your athleticism for when you not even getting paid for it? image they need to go holler at the AFL or something

Its a workout.

If thats the case then I'm wasting my time as well.

bartendaz, i been watching these dudes for a min nh

giant is sick
pimp.gif
he got some dope moves

but lord vitale aka the beast is an animal, he destroys the bar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

props to them but all that is wasted talent imo. are they athletes? nope. they just do that to look good in the hood. props i guess image it's okay to have the six pack and muscles but why you showing off your athleticism for when you not even getting paid for it? image they need to go holler at the AFL or something

Its a workout.

If thats the case then I'm wasting my time as well.

tired.gif

it's okay to have the six pack and muscles but why you showing off your athleticism for when you not even getting paid for it? image they need to go holler at the AFL or something
now, the stuff they are doing doesn't equate to the pull-ups you and your homies do at LA fitness
tired.gif
the stuff these cats are doing is more than physically phenominal. so manydifferent physical aspects being perfectly displayed here that it wouldn't surprise me if they could partially compete with a few practice squad players inthe league just fresh off their stoops in the hood
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom