Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

beat fed cases, leave the court in laughter.
then flee to Miami leave happily ever after

DOPE MAN DOPE MAN

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

VA IS FOR HUSTLERS

but only nova eeefff the rest
NOVA all dayyy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What I look like spending my nights in jail, I could never be a thug they don't dress this well....

eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at cats that thought these dudes was frontin... remember way back when they had the jaun with birdman flossin bentleys n what not **+#+! was like ol fakewanna be trappers n this n that...

they been hip to the game... not sayin that they pablo escobar or even directly involved but then been in and around this game for a long minuteee... how uthink they stay relevant

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

What I look like spending my nights in jail, I could never be a thug they don't dress this well....

eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I reside in T.O. VA, ride in T.O. VA
Most likely when I die, I'm gon' die in T.O. VA

pimp.gif

ive never seen clipse go hard in the club. matter fact i never even seen MALICE in va period

but ive seen anthony gonzalez who im guessing is geezy blow a ton of money in entourage on any given night. his crew is lame but he looks out for them.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

ive never seen clipse go hard in the club. matter fact i never even seen MALICE in va period

but ive seen anthony gonzalez who im guessing is geezy blow a ton of money in entourage on any given night. his crew is lame but he looks out for them.
I just emailed you this +*%@...
laugh.gif

Open up the Frigidaire 25 to life in there. So much white you might think ya holy Christ is near.

0d935f00eba58d593b5068d37e16b3fa9716177.gif

Back
Top Bottom