NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

good lookin' brother. somebody snatched the 11.5 i was looking at anyway. back to hunting

Call eastbay to see if they have sizes left. Product # is 87917010
Repped. finally put that EB 25% gold club coupon to use. read they run 1 size small so got xxl. rep said they had plenty left. copped blazers sz 11 earlier in the week with some free nike sweats from EB with the $20 off coupon. Frugal shopping is working out great! Anybody know how lunar force 1s fit. TTS or half up for slightly wide feet?

Repped. finally put that EB 25% gold club coupon to use. read they run 1 size small so got xxl. rep said they had plenty left. copped blazers sz 11 earlier in the week with some free nike sweats from EB with the $20 off coupon. Frugal shopping is working out great! Anybody know how lunar force 1s fit. TTS or half up for slightly wide feet?
I got wide feet and went. 5 down in lunar forces. Barkleys & afm went ttts tho

rocked my hoodie with the AFM yesterday. whether for good or bad, ppl couldn't stop looking, especially at my feet.

can someone help me out. someone just ask me if i wanted to trade my AFM for his carmine 6s. you guys think i should do it? i love both shoes and i really dont know what to do. 

Keep the air force max, The way Jordan has been throwing out Retroes it wouldn't surprise me if they rerelease the carmine.

Last edited:
Keep the air force max, The way Jordan has been throwing out Retroes it wouldn't surprise me if they rerelease the carmine.

Carmines for the AFM is not a bad trade though, and you could buy the AFM at resell for cheaper than you could the Carmines.

I picked up the Vandals, AFM and Barkelys, tee shirt and snap back...i think the Blazers sold better than the Vandals and Lunars

Anywher the snapback hat is still available???......i see eastbay says sold out but they still have it up on there site, dont know if there going to restock or not??.....thanks

Back
Top Bottom