NT Are You A Patriotic American?

I use this country to reep the  financial benefits that my homeland doesnt offer. But best believe i have a plan to exit this dump once my money is up. Constant sunshine, nicer people, grow my own food, less government involvement, the foundation to MY happiness. 
So what you're saying is that you're okay with Americans thriving in your homeland, while having this outlook?

So do you feel naturalized US citizens should be required to fight for those beliefs since this is," the best place to further yourself...without much resistance"?  Even if it's against their place of origin? 

Well, becoming a naturalized citizen is not a simple process. When they usually allow someone to immigrate here, the individual have to have something of value the country needs.... (IE; technical skills, business skills etc or at the very least must know someone/company to sponsor them). They don't necessarily need to fight literally by joining the military, they can be much more helpful if they do what they are good at aka the primary focus for there immigration and in turn the country gets to benefit from the " brain drain".

So what you're saying is that you're okay with Americans thriving in your homeland, while having this outlook?
Americans wont enjoy or appreciate my country because we live a simpler lifestyle. Americans as a consensus need reality TV, instagram, expensive dinners, material possessions to feel fulfilled. 

My country of origin isnt perfect but it is rather close for me and my sensibilities. 

Well, becoming a naturalized citizen is not a simple process. When they usually allow someone to immigrate here, the individual have to have something of value the country needs.... (IE; technical skills, business skills etc or at the very least must know someone/company to sponsor them). They don't necessarily need to fight literally by joining the military, they can be much more helpful if they do what they are good at aka the primary focus for there immigration and in turn the country gets to benefit from the " brain drain".
Like Einstein, sort of. But he was a refugee.

We have to reclaim our country yall. We all patriots, b.

afraid.jpg

Do you love your country enough to protect it from the people you hate who you feel "run" it?
What do you mean protect it from the people that run it? Protect it how? The people that run it run the greatest military force on the planet.

What do you mean protect it from the people that run it? Protect it how? The people that run it run the greatest military force on the planet.
But the American military budget is paid by U.S. taxpayers.  It's quintessentially your military force.

Last edited:
Nope.

I'm only here at this point because my family is here. If not for that I'd be an unrestricted free agent, looking to take my talents to various beaches abroad.

It's not that I don't want this country to be better. It's not that I don't want to see change. I just don't believe in this country anymore. I don't believe America will ever change.

The way this country is built, its economy, we're never going to see the fall of the American war machine. We're plugged into the Matrix and there ain't no red pill in sight.

Last edited:
Nah only when it's convenient like the World Cup or olympics other than that nope.

You do realize that America is a republic right? We're the government, we elect our own officials.
And we the people have never elected bad and or corrupt officials?

Also I'm responding to your question about protecting the country against the people that run it, and in that hypothetical situation, I was assuming you meant the people that run it are using some kind of force against the country. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom