NT Be Real...How Many People Have You Had Sex With?

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

5 "intercourse"
6 Oral (getting)
1 Oral (giving)

I'm 20 BTW.

sick.gif
to a woman right?

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
...... DUH !

It's crazy to see the amount of virgins and people with only like 1 or 2 partners. It's cool to me. Atleast yall aint out there like that and puttingyour health at risk. It was cool to me then but now I'm like #+* how many chics can a brotha hit,how much money can I make.

Sidenote:
Like Dear Winter said if your out there doin ya do..it aint bout the numbers no more, it's bout what can you get that person to do. Sure you can hit thatbad @@@ chic...but can you get her to screw everybody...or hit her and her friend(s). Lol, yall might think some peoples numbers are b.s. But man I know somedudes that go to Georgia State that do 100 in a summer. Lol...some dudes be goin hard!!
pimp.gif

You ever seen a chic somewhere just being out or show up with somebody you know and you be like

"I swear I know her from somewhere. Hold up wait.... I !!% you before. Hey how's it going"?

none.. its getting serious now, Im feelin like 40 yr old virgin is in my future
smh.gif

do you guys keep a spreadsheet on this !@!+?? i lost count after like 6 when i was in college. how do you know exact numbers?
laugh.gif

Really wish I was with one chick though....

gets very boring... girls are soooo easy now days

bout to be 20 years old

oh and I dont have sex anymore as of two months ago....waiting for the right girl.... cant meet someone special if Im running around like Casanova and +@!!

Originally Posted by Face82

Bout 220 for the life time.I'm 26

Did 55 in 06. Me and my mans them ran thru Bauder college. We had a bet who could do the most in a year....I won by one. We had to get conformation and list all the girls.
You don't have to believe me...but my #*% stayed wet that year.
laugh.gif
There is no way that you came out clean from all that.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

Originally Posted by Face82

Bout 220 for the life time.I'm 26

Did 55 in 06. Me and my mans them ran thru Bauder college. We had a bet who could do the most in a year....I won by one. We had to get conformation and list all the girls.
You don't have to believe me...but my #*% stayed wet that year.
laugh.gif
There is no way that you came out clean from all that.
anything is possible..... trust me I messed with a sewer once and didnt know...
sick.gif

Im 18, have had sex with 4 different people, 3 of them virgins. But trusts me, the ones with experience is where its at.

Back
Top Bottom