NT: Buyers who flake on NT need to be penalized or something (PICS)

Vegeta only became Super Sayian after admitting defeat and practically giving up. You'll find a buyer b. If Vegeta—the prince of all Sayians—could evolve, you'll find a buyer.
roll.gif

Unrelated but you called him a flake after only ~half an hr of no response on the 21st? cmon son

This

Why did you accuse him of flaking just 36 minutes after you confirmed you had PayPal?

He might have flaked in the end, but there's no way you could have predicted at that point in the conversation unless I'm missing something.

and this, in case others didn't notice.

Sellers STILL accepting money as gift? 
mean.gif

Just make sure you get their NT username before you negotiate. You can leave them a negative.

I feel your pain OP, i havent listed a single thing on here for ever because every single person would flake :x

i got some kicks i need to sell but with the scams and flakes on here :smh: no thanks jeff

mean.gif

Just make sure you get their NT username before you negotiate. You can leave them a negative.
Always thought paypal gift is the best way to accept money as a seller?  They can't charge back in any way since it was a gift?
This is the misconception everybody has.

Everyone thinks paying as gift doesnt offer BUYER protection. It actually doesnt offer BUYER nor SELLER protection.

If the funds were pulled from CC/Bank Acct and not the Paypal balance, the buyer can easily file a chargeback and you're screwed.

Paypal will tell you to kick rocks because you received payment as a gift. 

Everyone thinks paying as gift doesnt offer BUYER protection. It actually doesnt offer BUYER nor SELLER protection.

If the funds were pulled from CC/Bank Acct and not the Paypal balance, the buyer can easily file a chargeback and you're screwed.

I see. Are they allowed to file a charge back when it's a gift though? I understand PP has to give it back and you get screwed if the claim is successful, but since it's a gift and not stolen or purchasing anything, will the CC/Bank allow them to charge back?

I see. Are they allowed to file a charge back when it's a gift though? I understand PP has to give it back and you get screwed if the claim is successful, but since it's a gift and not stolen or purchasing anything, will the CC/Bank allow them to charge back?
They can tell their CC/Bank anything they want. The Bank honestly couldnt care less about Paypal. Their loyalty lays with their customers. 

Basically when it comes to gift payments..The bank doesnt care about paypal, and paypal doesnt care about you (buyer or seller) lol

They can tell their CC/Bank anything they want. The Bank honestly couldnt care less about Paypal. Their loyalty lays with their customers. 

Basically when it comes to gift payments..The bank doesnt care about paypal, and paypal doesnt care about you (buyer or seller) lol
Just did some research and people are saying PP gift is pretty safe now that you CAN'T use a credit card/bank to send PP gift as an option. It has to be used with PP balance which means there is no way to charge back from the CC/bank and since there's no protection on both ends, once you get the money, you get the money.

Last edited:

Just did some research and people are saying PP gift is pretty safe now that you CAN'T use a credit card/bank to send PP gift as an option. It has to be used with PP balance which means there is no way to charge back.
Oh really? Guess they caught on. I learned the hard way last year. 

Not 100% confirmed/sure, just read what I saw/googled lol. Will obviously need to make sure before I reach a conclusion, but thanks for the information, really useful for online sellers/buyers.

Not 100% confirmed/sure, just read what I saw/googled lol. Will obviously need to make sure before I reach a conclusion, but thanks for the information, really useful for online sellers/buyers.
I just tried sending payment as a gift and i'm able to pull from bank acct/cc. I guess that debunks that theory lol

I just tried sending payment as a gift and i'm able to pull from bank acct/cc. I guess that debunks that theory lol
Hmm that sucks then, no real safe way of sending money . It would actually be really smart (for the seller at least) for PP to use that idea of PP balance only for gifts.

Last edited:
Regarding the shipping boxes, it's not a flat rate box
I didn't watch the video posted but from a guide I read years ago, you're suppose to order a priority box from USPS that is similar to the flat rate box except it's not flat rate. That said, I did that with flat rate boxes before. If you just tell the worker to measure the box dimensions and then just calculate the price as if it was some other box, it should be the same but most of these workers are too lazy. Most of the time I just keep the boxes I get packages in to reuse

As much as you have to jump through hoops to buy a particular shoe, you have to do the same to sell the same shoe you jumped through hoops for these days. 
mean.gif

Gotta love NT. Always

OP I need a connect like you, retail+shipping is a rarity these days. Also, flaking is part of the culture, sad but true, life can get in the way sometimes.
That's not always the case with him though
laugh.gif
This statement is 100% true. However, I also make sure I do take time and help out NTers when I can.

^Shoes go for $300 now. I was letting them go for retail + shipping. Hooked up half the people in that thread and at least 2 people in this one.

^Was letting Fear IV's go for retail + shipping + a $10 premium to help out with the gas I spent going to get the shoes.

I try to help out the community as much as possible when I am able to. With all of these flakers, that's honestly about to come to an end except for those who I've built relationships with in the past.

mean.gif

Always thought paypal gift is the best way to accept money as a seller?  They can't charge back in any way since it was a gift?

^I seriously did not know that. Wow. Thanks. Guess paying that pesky lil' 4% will be to my advantage in the long run SMH...

Last edited:

mean.gif

^I seriously did not know that. Wow. Thanks. Guess paying that pesky lil' 4% will be to my advantage in the long run SMH...
Sure does.

I'm need one of these hookups in the future brodie. Fear 4s for $10 over retail and fees? 
sick.gif
 How did i miss that?

Whos buyin them horrible 1s and horrible 3/4/5's for more then $100.

But on a real note, good stuff OP helping the community out.

Flakers do suck !

Last edited:
@AirForce1King where you located bro.i'll give you more then retail if your local

i dont like flakes either

but if your going to say your going to buy something keep your word or just man up and say in not buying i changed my mind & we both keep it moving

what burn's me more is a cheap flaker for a $60.00 shoe then someone flaking on something costing $350.00
i could understand that

but flakers are part of reselling

Last edited:
You prolly scared dude away with the gift comment. Eventhough longtime members know you're legit, not everyone does.

Back
Top Bottom