NT Call me bitter but now i know why a woman would cheat or go bad

You are jaded now but that mentality you have will manifest into bitter and self-destructive behavior.
It will make you a ****** person and take years off your life. Don't let an individual person or experience
Mess your perception of all men, you will end up losing out.

One other thing just because a man cheat doesn't make him a bad person. It's life. Find better people and it wi fall into place. It ain't easy though.
How doesn't cheating make a person bad?

When you tell someone you love them and then hurt them in the worst way possible? Not only that but continue to lie in their faces.

You are jaded now but that mentality you have will manifest into bitter and self-destructive behavior.
It will make you a ****** person and take years off your life. Don't let an individual person or experience
Mess your perception of all men, you will end up losing out.

One other thing just because a man cheat doesn't make him a bad person. It's life. Find better people and it wi fall into place. It ain't easy though.
irWCPITUeRuyw.gif

man if u can't stay loyal to one person when in a relationship i have trouble believing you're a good person because your actions to the person you supposedly care about hurts that person immensely. its like saying baby i love you but I'm gonna hit you every now and then.

Multiple Relationships are a slow process of self destruction.
Explain how.

When someone wants to get serious, I'll just tell him I don't know what I want. Oh, and because I'm not giving him everything, he'll just want me more. Seems like the exact thing men do to women. If he wants to break up, I'll  push one up in line. Men seem to do just fine doing this.

Explain how.

When someone wants to get serious, I'll just tell him I don't know what I want. Oh, and because I'm not giving him everything, he'll just want me more. Seems like the exact thing men do to women. If he wants to break up, I'll  push one up in line. Men seem to do just fine doing this.
the people that act like this are childish not men bit more so boys.

It's one fuggin dude.. Get over it?? I'm quite sure this isnt the best looking, wealthiest, biggest cocked dude, youll ever meet.. at 20 *** 6.  If it is, stop making threads and instead look to better yourself, and become the type of woman that will attract and keep the type of partner you are looking for.

and Merry Christmas.

man if u can't stay loyal to one person when in a relationship i have trouble believing you're a good person because your actions to the person you supposedly care about hurts that person immensely. its like saying baby i love you but I'm gonna hit you every now and then.
I agree.

Explain how.

That use to be me but its a waste of time honestly

Better off giving a person your all from the jump instead of keeping someone on the side

Last edited:
View is hella jaded. We all got the dog in us, but there's good dudes out here. Just gotta find someone mature enough.

It's one fuggin dude.. Get over it?? I'm quite sure this isnt the best looking, wealthiest, biggest cocked dude, youll ever meet.. at 20 *** 6.  If it is, stop making threads and instead look to better yourself, and become the type of woman that will attract and keep the type of partner you are looking for.

and Merry Christmas.
It isn't one.

Merry Christmas.

I agree.
i know it's tough right now but let's put it this way. if i met you and we started to develop a relationship i'd be loyal and do my best to do right by you at all times. but if you're lining men up behind me, i'm not gonna tolerate that and I'm gonna move on so as a result, because of an insecurity developed from one douchebag, yoy're basically throwing away an opportunity with someone awesome. just try and stay level headed, be patient and take things slow with people. be up front with them from the beginning and let things develop instead of just being shady like some guys are. maybe try and get better at noticing which guys are shady and which could be trusted.

How doesn't cheating make a person bad?

When you tell someone you love them and then hurt them in the worst way possible? Not only that but continue to lie in their faces.

Because one bad act or misjudgement does not make you perishable. It's a nature thing. I can't defend the lieing that's not cool but we all do ****** up **** doesn't mean we can't redeem ourselves or be empathetic.

Explain how.

You will never come across a good person like this bruh.

You can't be a soldier going to war if you're always scared of being struck by a bullet.

You can't play the game of love if you're always scared of heartbreak.

Dr. LL Cool Jay
pimp.gif

The men I date say they feel similarly about the same things.

I'm just going to say that religious people are the absolute worse as far as what I've witnessed. My uncle would go to church every Sunday with his family. With his wife and children. Sit in church with them and four other women he was sleeping with.

There is a difference between a Man/Woman of God and someone who is simply acting. From what I've seen and witnessed at least.

You can go to church every Sunday or everyday and still not know God.

Honestly I don't want to go too in depth here because I don't know enough about YOU.

Its easy to say "I'm a good person" and add attributes from there. If I ask everyone on here "Are you a good person?", 90% or more will say yes and I know otherwise.

I'm not attacking you, but its the truth. A lot of times, we're not doing what we're SUPPOSED to be doing. We guide ourselves down dark alley ways a lot of times when there is a bright populated street right in our face.

It isn't one.

Merry Christmas.
Well then its you, and your filtering process. You started late in life, and you think you have an idea of what to look for in people.. but obviously those skills have been ******ed.  Most of us go through the ******** in our teens and by the time were adults, we know human nature, can read the opposite sex and situations.. although some people never get it.

Anywho, look inwards, not outwards.. as the answers will always lie within.

Explain how.

This won't work. Please erase this from your hard drive.

Because one bad act or misjudgement does not make you perishable. It's a nature thing. I can't defend the lieing that's not cool but we all do ****** up **** doesn't mean we can't redeem ourselves or be empathetic.
This.

I knew my first boyfriend cheated on me. I looked him in the face and asked  him to tell me the truth. I could have forgiven him  if he'd made a mistake but this man went as far as pretending to cry as part of a lie. THAT was worse than the cheating. THAT broke my trust. I couldn't have believed a single thing he said after that.

Oh. Same scenario with my last boyfriend. He didn't cry. No. He just threw a whole bunch of crap on me. I was being dramatic.

Explain how.

This won't work. Please erase this from your hard drive.
yeah honestly, maybe in high school or college this would've worked but I'm 25, you pull stuff like with me I'm moving on. I'm getting too old to play games and deal with nonsense.

You will never come across a good person like this bruh.

You can't be a soldier going to war if you're always scared of being struck by a bullet.

You can't play the game of love if you're always scared of heartbreak.

Dr. LL Cool Jay
pimp.gif
Thanks. I actually really like this.

For the record Kelly, any advice I give you will be from a spiritual mindset. I could give you worldly advice but that wouldn't do ANYONE ANY good.

I know I'll get some good advice here so let me go.

I've always been the good girl. Went to church twice a week and I lived doing the right thing. Not once in my life have I ever led a man on or lied to him. I was either home, at school, with my family or friends, or I was with him. I'm also not a superficial broad. I wanted smart men over athletic. I chose family oriented over other types. Honestly and truly. I also waited in choosing them to see that they were that way. I'm 26 and have dated only 4 men. Had a long term relationship with one and was intimate with one.  I waited until I was an adult to start seeing men.

The things that ended those relationships were lies.  Smart men do cheat and just because a man looks after his mother and takes care of her doesn't mean that he will be faithful. I've had men I loved look me in the face and tell me boldfaced lies when I knew the truth. Even when I told them I knew. They would even lie to the point of twisting things around on me. Again, not superficial but I'm athletic, in shape, and I'm a pretty girl. I'm not risqué but I think of myself as sexy. I've dated overweight, nerdy, and shy. That's what I chose.

I'm not saying I would sleep with multiple men at once. I'm just never going to have eyes for one again.  I'm just going to always be that person with someone else lined up.  It's too much time and energy wasted in the end to be alone and feeling the way that I do. It's  really hard to care at this point when you see men as threats. Instead of feeling protected and safe, you feel like they have everything it takes to hurt you.

And this isn't  the time for  jokes. Idk. Maybe it is. I'm feeling some kind of way.

I'm not posting a picture.

You tried to date "safe" huh? Reminds me of a homegirl of mine, who got her heart broke by a couple of chubby dudes. She thought they'd be safe and ****. Like they we're supposed to put her on a pedestal cause they we're fat. She literally looked at em like, they should cherish me, because don't nobody wan't them. Boy was she wrong. :lol:

You tried to date "safe" huh? Reminds me of a homegirl of mine, who got her heart broke by a couple of chubby dudes. She thought they'd be safe and ****. Like they we're supposed to put her on a pedestal cause they we're fat. She literally looked at em like, they should cherish me, because don't nobody wan't them. Boy was she wrong.
laugh.gif
Lol.

But I know ugly , overweight men can be like that. I actually thought I knew the person I was with.

For the record, sloppy people are the worst too because they usually don't care about who they date. They usually have lower standards contrary to what one might believe about them wanting to date up.

Good looking doesn't always mean player either.  I guess, I tend to judge though, preferring to stay away from pretty boys.

Last edited:
feels to me like things aren't organic for you. like you go after a certain archetype instead of an actual person.

Back
Top Bottom