NT Call me bitter but now i know why a woman would cheat or go bad

Explain how.

When someone wants to get serious, I'll just tell him I don't know what I want. Oh, and because I'm not giving him everything, he'll just want me more. Seems like the exact thing men do to women. If he wants to break up, I'll  push one up in line. Men seem to do just fine doing this.

You not a man, doe....

You will never come across a good person like this bruh.

You can't be a soldier going to war if you're always scared of being struck by a bullet.

You can't play the game of love if you're always scared of heartbreak.

Dr. LL Cool Jay :pimp:
this was :pimp:

I don't think women cheat more than men...

I think it's equal...

Women just believe their lies more than men do ... Hence them being more convincing..

This is OP

I google imaged emo goth girls and now all of a sudden have the urge to fap.....be right back.
Wouldn't doubt it. Also seems like a chick that a guy wouldn't be too pressed to be loyal to. You already know you aren't bringing that home to moms.

I think men cheat more than women but women still cheat a lot.

I say this because men have wayyyy more incentive to engage in a relationship in a woman, that they have no intention to be loyal to.

If a woman wants to bang a guy with no commitment, it's a done deal, easy as pie. On the flip side, although many women are willing to sign up for no-strings-attached, a lot of them are not and sometimes guys will play that role to get the panties and just creep on the side.

I know tons of dudes that made a girl their "girflriend" just because she was the best thing available at the time. And then just did their thing on the low. It didn't even matter if they got caught cause they just wanted a **** buddy to begin with. But the girl only wanted sex within the context of a committed relationship.

I don't really get why anyone would cheat.

Either you in or you out. I don't wanna waste my time being in if I'm not ready or yearning to get out. Then I'ma just get out

We all cheat, deal with it. Not saying its gonna go on forever but he's gonna smash something else while he's with u at some point. As long as he doesn't give her his money, time (outside of smashing), and a baby shut up n be happy. Just cuz I smashed tyresha don't mean I don't love u.

@TEKtheMAESTRO

Yes I was in that site in middle school. Haven't been On there in a decade, forgot my username and password lol

Women have emotions, men have urges.

This right here.

I heard this being discussed on the Covino and Rich show on satellite radio. They were talking about how a man can be in love with one woman, sleep with another, and still be just as in love with that woman. While women on the other hand cheat emotionally

Kellyrep you know nothing. That needs to be your first thought.

Exactly idk why this thread still exist. Chick has had 1 relationship and 2 sex partners. Now she will never be committed in a future relationship?

Foolish

Women have emotions, men have urges.
This right here.

I heard this being discussed on the Covino and Rich show on satellite radio. They were talking about how a man can be in love with one woman, sleep with another, and still be just as in love with that woman. While women on the other hand cheat emotionally
That depends on whether you agreed to not sleep with another woman, though. If you completely ignore what a woman wants, it doesn't make sense to say you love her. 

That depends on whether you agreed to not sleep with another woman, though. If you completely ignore what a woman wants, it doesn't make sense to say you love her. 

I'm not talking about going out of your way to cheat or being a habitual cheater. If it happened once or even twice

I'm not talking about going out of your way to cheat or being a habitual cheater. If it happened once or even twice
It doesn't really matter if it happened once or twice, you're still doing something that you agreed not to do. Also, you're kinda going out of your way to cheat whether it's one, two, or ten times.

Op Is shallow as ****. You don't know anything. You've been with 4 guys...you have a lot to learn about people period. Yourself included...

Stop puting people in to boxes based off their looks.

When are you gona stop talkin about how good you look and post a pic of your chipped painted toenails

Back
Top Bottom