NT, Do I Have A Case??? Vol. Unlawful Termination?

Real talk, this belongs in the Fools Wilding thread. Never have I seen someone brag about being fired and having no job.

And as for your boss, you sure showed him.

never have i seen a man care so much about another man that he doesn't even know...

there's been about three dudes in this thread that's constantly been at it, for some reason...

i know Stillin729 still salty about me calling Jay Sean a one hit wonder years ago...dude stay pressed... :lol:

i got fired, i didn't contract some fatal disease...some of yall actin like this is the end of the world...i really ain't even like that job :lol:

Last edited:
Real talk, this belongs in the Fools Wilding thread. Never have I seen someone brag about being fired and having no job.

And as for your boss, you sure showed him.

never have i seen a man care so much about another man that he doesn't even know...

there's been about three dudes in this thread that's constantly been at it, for some reason...

i know Stillin729 still salty about me calling Jay Sean a one hit wonder years ago...dude stay pressed... :lol:

i got fired, i didn't contract some fatal disease...some of yall actin like this is the end of the world...i really ain't even like that job :lol:

You created this thread so expect to get the replies you are getting. Acting all tough and **** by throwing your things in the trash like a little kid

Nah because its dumbasses like you who but themselves in a position to quit/terminated and taxpayers like us have to support idiots like you. Then you have the testicular fortitude to come on NT bragging about how you received your unemployment and then justify it by saying "i really ain't even like that job."  How's the job search going for you fam, or is that too much work for you like your last job???

:lol: dudes in this thread are really clowns.

they will let their boss call them a ***** and tell them they are worth nothing and won't ever get anywhere in life...

meanwhile they're nodding their head saying thank you worrying about referrals.

******g idiots, you do realize you can get referrals at a company from other than your boss.

to top it off it is ILLEGAL for a company to mention anythinga bout you to future employees unless you give consent.

they can check to see if you worked where you say you did but that's it.

you should never burn bridges, but respect over everything. People never understand til its personal

I had a retail job prior to working. Tried to tell me I couldn't go in for an interview because they needed me to come in for a day I wasn't scheduled to work. :lol: Told them I don't plan on doing this job forever, I just graduated and I need something to advance my career and I'm not missing the interview. Didn't miss it. Didn't get fired.

Last edited:
Nah because its dumbasses like you who but themselves in a position to quit/terminated and taxpayers like us have to support idiots like you. Then you have the testicular fortitude to come on NT bragging about how you received your unemployment and then justify it by saying "i really ain't even like that job."  How's the job search going for you fam, or is that too much work for you like your last job???

lol...taxpayers like us???because i've never paid taxes before in my life, right??? i swear man :lol:

they will let their boss call them a ***** and tell them they are worth nothing and won't ever get anywhere in life...

******g idiots, you do realize you can get referrals at a company from other than your boss.

to top it off it is ILLEGAL for a company to mention anythinga bout you to future employees unless you give consent.

you should never burn bridges, but respect over everything. People never understand til its personal

I had a retail job prior to working. Tried to tell me I couldn't go in for an interview because they needed me to come in for a day I wasn't scheduled to work. :lol: Told them I don't plan on doing this job forever, I just graduated and I need something to advance my career and I'm not missing the interview. Didn't miss it. Didn't get fired.

don't start making too much sense, they'll start calling you lazy :lol:

You must think I remember you called him a one hit wonder, I just flat out think you got problems son

It's clear from this thread, congrats on being unemployed though!

You are the type who will have 30 jobs in his lifetime, live paycheck to paycheck and never retire

You sir are doing it

Last edited:
You must think I remember you called him a one hit wonder, I just flat out think you got problems son

It's clear from this thread, congrats on being unemployed though!

You are the type who will have 30 jobs in his lifetime, live paycheck to paycheck and never retire

You sir are doing it

you stan for Jay Sean...JAY SEAN :rofl:

you already lost in life...

OP, I'm assuming this was not a career type job, so it is best to just learn from it and move on (IMO you're lucky to get unemployment, your actions could easily be interpreted as quitting). In my field (teaching), if a newbie acted like that or was a general pain in the eyes of the principal, they would be blackballed from the profession.

OP, I'm assuming this was not a career type job, so it is best to just learn from it and move on (IMO you're lucky to get unemployment, your actions could easily be interpreted as quitting). In my field (teaching), if a newbie acted like that or was a general pain in the eyes of the principal, they would be blackballed from the profession.

not a career job at all...i wouldn't have tossed the **** if he didn't ask for it...i would of just bounced and called the big boss...

exactly because anyone who makes good money and is good at their job must obviously suck their boss off

you need a lot of growing up to do

i wasn't talking about your boss specifically, just in general...:tongue:

Sit down man. Aint no one in here saying they will let their boss spit on them and call them racial slurs . You fronting like boss is just gonna walk in and say "hey N get to work" and dudes are gonna be like "yes sir"

So you wouldn't have tossed the **** if he didn't ask for it? :lol:

Makes total sense. So he made you do it is essentially what you just said.

This is the kind of immaturity others have pointed out in this thread. But I know, I know....I'm a sheep/clown/spineless slave. :lol:

Sit down man. Aint no one in here saying they will let their boss spit on them and call them racial slurs . You fronting like boss is just gonna walk in and say "hey N get to work" and dudes are gonna be like "yes sir"

my boss called me a *****...i mean, he was black, be we wasn't cool like that :rofl:

How old are you? Serious question

is that your automatic retort to everyone you disagree with???

So you wouldn't have tossed the **** if he didn't ask for it? :lol:

Makes total sense. So he made you do it is essentially what you just said.

This is the kind of immaturity others have pointed out in this thread. But I know, I know....I'm a sheep/clown/spineless slave. :lol:

i never said he made me do it, i did it...it was my reaction to being fired, how is that so hard to comprehend???

but yes, you are a new slave :kanyeshrug:

You prove my point by not answering it, you're clearly an adult going no where in life

It's cool though that big career job will come knocking on your door any day now

I legit feel sympathy for dudes like you; it's funny you mock my situation when there is no doubt you'd much rather be in it

But what do I know? I'm just a big boss sucking suit

You prove my point by not answering it, you're clearly an adult going no where in life

It's cool though that big career job will come knocking on your door any day now

I legit feel sympathy for dudes like you; it's funny you mock my situation when there is no doubt you'd much rather be in it

ok, cool guy...i don't even know your situation, so how would i rather be in it???

you've posted like 50 times in this thread...why are you so invested in this??? why are you so hurt??? :lol:

i don't have a job, so i can sit around and do dumb **** like this...what's your excuse???

ok, cool guy...i don't even know your situation, so how would i rather be in it???

you've posted like 50 times in this thread...why are you so invested in this??? why are you so hurt??? :lol:

i don't have a job, so i can sit around and do dumb **** like this...what's your excuse???

I don't work at 930 son

basically, in many (dare i say most) states, employers can fire their employees for no cause or reason.

and thats where they get you. You would literally have a better chance on judge judy or joe than in a real court.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom