NT family.... Car was stolen UPDATE PG3

Originally Posted by Chrisqo

my friend got his car stolen but had good insurance... got a new macbook cuz of it

That doesn't add up at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisqo

my friend got his car stolen but had good insurance... got a new macbook cuz of it
laugh.gif
 wow not sure if srs. I hope he got a new car AND a new Macbook.
I had my car broken into last year, it was pretty bad feeling. There are scratches on my dashboard that I can't get rid of unless I change my whole dash. Ever since then I got a car alarm, I know it doesn't do much but it helps me sleep better at night. 
pimp.gif

Before i even clicked into this post i said i bet OP owned a 90's Honda. What's with these cars being stolen so easily?

hopefully you, get you're car back in one piece. next time get a well equipped alarm system, since its a popular make and model.

Good lookin out fellas... I'll keep u guys updated
The people who stole it are pretty clever. Street cleaning was at 8am. I went outside @730 Nd it was gone.
6 hour frame to do work( I arrived @12:15 am the previous night)

Sorry to hear about your car. My 00' civic si was stolen out of my driveway about 7 years ago. Cops found it a few days later, but all that was left was the frame. Heard Honda's and Toyota's are at the top of the list of stolen cars.

My 90 accord was stolen last June in my own parking spot. Got it back nothing big stolen but my Human Sexuality Text Book
laugh.gif
now got a 2010 Altima
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom