NT: Give me a one sentence summation of all of your thoughts on life.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Do what makes you happy and provide for your loved ones.

Exactly how I feel.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

we spend our existences interpreting the world and universe we live in, but in our human condition we can never truly understand the divine; instead we should just focus on love and happiness. (word to al green)

I disagree, through the constant process of trying to understand why/how we are here and wanting to be one with the divine I feel we then are truly able to attain glimpses into who we are. Love and happiness are simply some of the essential facets of your reality you should be in tune with to be one with yourself and the universe. IMO.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

we spend our existences interpreting the world and universe we live in, but in our human condition we can never truly understand the divine; instead we should just focus on love and happiness. (word to al green)

I disagree, through the constant process of trying to understand why/how we are here and wanting to be one with the divine I feel we then are truly able to attain glimpses into who we are. Love and happiness are simply some of the essential facets of your reality you should be in tune with to be one with yourself and the universe. IMO.

agree

dont count the days, but make the days count.

also my favorite all time

plz respond

Back
Top Bottom