NT have you ever had a friend that would let his girl walk all over him?

like dude just don't have one "man-up" bone in his body....his girl tells him to jump he says how high.....you and your boy suppose to go shoot hoops, but his girl intervenes and now he's home with her for the 13th weekend 
laugh.gif

she calls and tells him to pick her up, and he's right there on the move.......your boy can't even get in video game time without her throwing fits...

anyone know a friend like this?

like dude just don't have one "man-up" bone in his body....his girl tells him to jump he says how high.....you and your boy suppose to go shoot hoops, but his girl intervenes and now he's home with her for the 13th weekend 
laugh.gif

she calls and tells him to pick her up, and he's right there on the move.......your boy can't even get in video game time without her throwing fits...

anyone know a friend like this?

How long have they been together? Is she really that controlling? Are you jealous that they're in a relationship and you're not in one?

How long have they been together? Is she really that controlling? Are you jealous that they're in a relationship and you're not in one?

Yes. I actually stopped hanging out with him because of it. We'd make plans to go out then his girl would call wanting to do something and he'd front on us. Don't have time for that foolishness.

Yes. I actually stopped hanging out with him because of it. We'd make plans to go out then his girl would call wanting to do something and he'd front on us. Don't have time for that foolishness.

Yeah, a close friend of mine was like that for a while (4-5 months). Then he wised up for a while and deaded her for a few months. Now he's back under her thumb... saaad.
And on top of that, he's wasn't smashing, and still not smashing.

Yeah, a close friend of mine was like that for a while (4-5 months). Then he wised up for a while and deaded her for a few months. Now he's back under her thumb... saaad.
And on top of that, he's wasn't smashing, and still not smashing.

One dude I grew up with is straight soft now n its sad to see...his girl goes out every weekend and he has to babysit, and the few times he does wanna go out he gotta ask her first then he gotta find a babysitter cuz she goin out regardless...this dude can only go hoop without checkin in wit shorty smh

One dude I grew up with is straight soft now n its sad to see...his girl goes out every weekend and he has to babysit, and the few times he does wanna go out he gotta ask her first then he gotta find a babysitter cuz she goin out regardless...this dude can only go hoop without checkin in wit shorty smh

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Thread not about me.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Thread not about me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

30t6p3b.gif
dude lost a loyal friend I bet, smh....he prob regrets it now.

Back
Top Bottom