NT have you ever had a friend that would let his girl walk all over him?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes. I actually stopped hanging out with him because of it. We'd make plans to go out then his girl would call wanting to do something and he'd front on us. Don't have time for that foolishness.

30t6p3b.gif
dude lost a loyal friend I bet, smh....he prob regrets it now.

Someone post the picture of the girl sitting on dude's back on the train.
laugh.gif

Can't find it.

Someone post the picture of the girl sitting on dude's back on the train.
laugh.gif

Can't find it.

Yeah man....... It suck but things will prob get back to normal once they're done being p*ssy whipped

Yeah man....... It suck but things will prob get back to normal once they're done being p*ssy whipped

Yes. In college he was one of my road dogs from freshman to sophomore year. We used to party together, go to games together, the whole nine. Midway into our sophomore year he met this girl and she had him wide open. Whenever the crew wanted to go out, she never let him go unless it was at the same party she was going to. Everywhere he went outside of class, she was there. The crew couldn't handle it anymore and ditched him including myself.

That summer going into junior year, he spent it down in Maryland with her and whatever happened down there !+@++! up his life forever. He lived with some other guys we hung out with and they kicked him out due to his stealing, moodiness and drug use. He smoked weed but he was still functioning. An idiot but still functioning (that's another story). He wound up dropping out of school as did she. They were partners in crime both literally and figuratively.

30t6p3b.gif

Yes. In college he was one of my road dogs from freshman to sophomore year. We used to party together, go to games together, the whole nine. Midway into our sophomore year he met this girl and she had him wide open. Whenever the crew wanted to go out, she never let him go unless it was at the same party she was going to. Everywhere he went outside of class, she was there. The crew couldn't handle it anymore and ditched him including myself.

That summer going into junior year, he spent it down in Maryland with her and whatever happened down there !+@++! up his life forever. He lived with some other guys we hung out with and they kicked him out due to his stealing, moodiness and drug use. He smoked weed but he was still functioning. An idiot but still functioning (that's another story). He wound up dropping out of school as did she. They were partners in crime both literally and figuratively.

30t6p3b.gif

I cant stand this... It really bothers me. Any dude that lets his girl be disrespectful to himsef, his friends, fam, or anyone for that matter, is weak.

I cant stand this... It really bothers me. Any dude that lets his girl be disrespectful to himsef, his friends, fam, or anyone for that matter, is weak.

Sorry but I don't keep weak ppl around me. And I'm the kind of guy where if it were happening to my boy by some crazy stroke of love I would likely put an end to it. You know Phil (Bradley Cooper) from Hangover? Yeah, that's me. If your girl is a bia I'm going to tell you so.

Sorry but I don't keep weak ppl around me. And I'm the kind of guy where if it were happening to my boy by some crazy stroke of love I would likely put an end to it. You know Phil (Bradley Cooper) from Hangover? Yeah, that's me. If your girl is a bia I'm going to tell you so.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

like dude just don't have one "man-up" bone in his body....his girl tells him to jump he says how high.....you and your boy suppose to go shoot hoops, but his girl intervenes and now he's home with her for the 13th weekend 
laugh.gif

she calls and tells him to pick her up, and he's right there on the move.......your boy can't even get in video game time without her throwing fits...

anyone know a friend like this?
Got 2 of my boys like this now, I just hit em with the dont call me I'll call you smh..

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

like dude just don't have one "man-up" bone in his body....his girl tells him to jump he says how high.....you and your boy suppose to go shoot hoops, but his girl intervenes and now he's home with her for the 13th weekend 
laugh.gif

she calls and tells him to pick her up, and he's right there on the move.......your boy can't even get in video game time without her throwing fits...

anyone know a friend like this?
Got 2 of my boys like this now, I just hit em with the dont call me I'll call you smh..

Back
Top Bottom