NT have you ever had a friend that would let his girl walk all over him?

^^Man I know ALL about the uncle stuff.I have 2 uncles who's wives are grade A %!++%$+ and they just put up with that !#+%.One of them passed away recently and all I could think was "at least he's at peace now".She probably doesn't even know what to do with herself now.

my boys girl is totally insane.  she can do whatever he wants but anytime he goes out it's the end of the world.  i wont kick it around them two together.  i get disgusted at the bs he takes from her.  the thing is he used to get thorough as hell with her.  second she yelled at him he'd go out and smash a new girl and not a single damn would be givin.  idk what happened to this dude but he's way too soft now.  i barely even kick it with him now.  it's just annoying hearing about his girl problems.  me and the crew has been telling him she's just dragging you down and to kick her to the curb but he doesn't listen.  she's insane and he knows it.  for some reason she wont leave him though.

she tried to kick him out of the crib the other day because he wouldn't drive home drunk from our boys house.  who even does that?
alien.gif

my boys girl is totally insane.  she can do whatever he wants but anytime he goes out it's the end of the world.  i wont kick it around them two together.  i get disgusted at the bs he takes from her.  the thing is he used to get thorough as hell with her.  second she yelled at him he'd go out and smash a new girl and not a single damn would be givin.  idk what happened to this dude but he's way too soft now.  i barely even kick it with him now.  it's just annoying hearing about his girl problems.  me and the crew has been telling him she's just dragging you down and to kick her to the curb but he doesn't listen.  she's insane and he knows it.  for some reason she wont leave him though.

she tried to kick him out of the crib the other day because he wouldn't drive home drunk from our boys house.  who even does that?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom