NT have you ever had a friend that would let his girl walk all over him?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

After two years they settle down either way he's smashing and your not
pimp.gif

Thats the classic simp comeback.

Sit down. 
laugh.gif

Lames
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes. I actually stopped hanging out with him because of it. We'd make plans to go out then his girl would call wanting to do something and he'd front on us. Don't have time for that foolishness.

Same thing happened to me.  Eventually just stopped wasting my time trying to include him in. Then when dude tried hanging out with us again it was just awkward.

Yes. I actually stopped hanging out with him because of it. We'd make plans to go out then his girl would call wanting to do something and he'd front on us. Don't have time for that foolishness.

Same thing happened to me.  Eventually just stopped wasting my time trying to include him in. Then when dude tried hanging out with us again it was just awkward.

My old roommate was like this and the rest of us in the apartment tried to tell him to either end it or man up. He didn't listen and 3 years later, she cheats on him and breaks his tiny heart. If you let your significant other walk all over you, their not going to respect you and eventually cheat on you since they feel superior.

My old roommate was like this and the rest of us in the apartment tried to tell him to either end it or man up. He didn't listen and 3 years later, she cheats on him and breaks his tiny heart. If you let your significant other walk all over you, their not going to respect you and eventually cheat on you since they feel superior.

yep. we started calling him "Jeffrey" (The butler from fresh prince). cause that's what he was. a damn butler. I eventually stopped talking to him

yep. we started calling him "Jeffrey" (The butler from fresh prince). cause that's what he was. a damn butler. I eventually stopped talking to him

Originally Posted by DWontheMoon

laugh.gif
i could laugh just picturing that.

Originally Posted by DWontheMoon

laugh.gif
i could laugh just picturing that.

pimp.gif
im guilty of this, and this is my defense mechanism for it

fixed

pimp.gif
im guilty of this, and this is my defense mechanism for it

fixed

happens with my uncle. He seriously needs to man the !$$* up. He can't even drive his own dang car without permission from his wife (my aunt) what kind of $%%$ is that??? seriously

happens with my uncle. He seriously needs to man the !$$* up. He can't even drive his own dang car without permission from his wife (my aunt) what kind of $%%$ is that??? seriously

^^Man I know ALL about the uncle stuff.I have 2 uncles who's wives are grade A %!++%$+ and they just put up with that !#+%.One of them passed away recently and all I could think was "at least he's at peace now".She probably doesn't even know what to do with herself now.

Back
Top Bottom