NT help me decide which TMOBILE phone i should get

As of right now i have the SK08, it was not as good as i expected but i'm not complaining. i want to get a new phone but i'm not sure which one ishould get.i was stuck on the G1 or SK09 but there have been many mixed reviews about it so i will let NT decide(i know, maybe not the best decision i'vemade in my life
laugh.gif
) i LOVE sidekicks. their keyboard is amazing, the phoneflipping is a nice attribute to it and the aim service is great but i'm sure other phones are just as great.some of you might say get a blackberry but ireally dislike the keyboard on it

heres what i NEED the phone to do well:
-great texting/aim
-great video/sound quality
-fast internet access(3g prefered)
-great keyboard
-good images on webpages ( the sk08 didnt have such good picture quality when i was on certain posts and some pics never load
mad.gif
)
-average/long battery life( i text A LOT)
-good applications
-any outstanding technology on the phone that should be praised

things that are NOT that important to me:
-camera
-touch screen

if its possible please answer these questions for me:
which phone has better streaming/video quality?
which phone has better sound quality(loudest?)?
which phone will last me longer if i plan to stay out late at night?
which phone will be easier to text/AIM with?
which phone has better applications? which ones are the most useful applications ?
can the SK09 open up multiple web pages ?
can the SK09 stream videos OTHER than youtube?
FLAWS of each phone

any advice is appreciated. please dont come in and make fun of phones or users for the phone that they choose.

thank you NT and have a nice 4th of July
pimp.gif

I was gonna tell you go get the G1 until i read "-average/long battery life( i text A LOT) ".

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Go to a T-Mobile store and get the phone that you like...

the thing about going to a t-mobile store is that the sellers would want me to buy the more expensive phone, i've had that happen before

Originally Posted by diew its james

As of right now i have the SK08, it was not as good as i expected but i'm not complaining. i want to get a new phone but i'm not sure which one i should get.i was stuck on the G1 or SK09 but there have been many mixed reviews about it so i will let NT decide(i know, maybe not the best decision i've made in my life
laugh.gif
) i LOVE sidekicks. their keyboard is amazing, the phone flipping is a nice attribute to it and the aim service is great but i'm sure other phones are just as great.some of you might say get a blackberry but i really dislike the keyboard on it

-great texting/aim
-great keyboard
-good images on webpages ( the sk08 didnt have such good picture quality when i was on certain posts and some pics never load
mad.gif
)
-good applications

-camera
-touch screen

any advice is appreciated. please dont come in and make fun of phones or users for the phone that they choose.

pimp.gif

sounds like a Sidekick 09 phone to me. I'll get that.

I would suggest.. the Apple IPhone.. which will mean you have to move to AT&T

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I left T-Mobile... decided that all the features on a phone wouldn't matter if I never had signal to make a call.
I wanna jump ship but I'm on a family plan and my part of the bill is very cheap.

But OP. I'm looking forward to the Wing 2 coming this month on the 22nd. I dont know how the transition from a SK to a PPC would be but it definitely isa device to be on the look out for.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

he can buy an unlocked IPhone for Tmobile.
if he texts as much as he says, he probably needs a virtual keyword.
from your description it sounds like you should get the SK 09.
but what from the SK 08 didn't you like because at the end of the day they are a lot more similar than different.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I left T-Mobile... decided that all the features on a phone wouldn't matter if I never had signal to make a call.

Tell me about it.. I can't wait until i ca jump ship and move over to Verizon.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

he can buy an unlocked IPhone for Tmobile.
if he texts as much as he says, he probably needs a virtual keyword.
from your description it sounds like you should get the SK 09.
but what from the SK 08 didn't you like because at the end of the day they are a lot more similar than different.
i didnt like the fact that the 08 you cant watch videos from the internet. some pictures didnt load on my 08 when i was on NT. the internet couldbe very slow. not many applications

Originally Posted by diew its james

As of right now i have the SK08, it was not as good as i expected but i'm not complaining. i want to get a new phone but i'm not sure which one i should get.i was stuck on the G1 or SK09 but there have been many mixed reviews about it so i will let NT decide(i know, maybe not the best decision i've made in my life
laugh.gif
) i LOVE sidekicks. their keyboard is amazing, the phone flipping is a nice attribute to it and the aim service is great but i'm sure other phones are just as great.some of you might say get a blackberry but i really dislike the keyboard on it

-great texting/aim
-great keyboard
mad.gif
)
-good applications

-camera
-touch screen

if its possible please answer these questions for me:
which phone has better streaming/video quality?
which phone has better sound quality(loudest?)?
which phone will last me longer if i plan to stay out late at night?
which phone will be easier to text/AIM with?
which phone has better applications? which ones are the most useful applications ?
FLAWS of each phone

pimp.gif
Blackberry 8900. There's nothing better

again, blackberry keyboard is too small for me. does anyone know if the sk09 can view multiple webpages ?

Back
Top Bottom