NT help me decide which TMOBILE phone i should get

i dont understand what the meaning of "too old" is for the sidekick. how do you put an age limit on a phone ? i mean i can understand if other phoneshave applications that will help in the work area but i dont see how a phone can be labeled by age

Originally Posted by diew its james

i dont understand what the meaning of "too old" is for the sidekick. how do you put an age limit on a phone ? i mean i can understand if other phones have applications that will help in the work area but i dont see how a phone can be labeled by age
Dont worry about what other people say. If you want the sk09, then get it. As long as it meets your needs is all that matters.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

i dont understand what the meaning of "too old" is for the sidekick. how do you put an age limit on a phone ? i mean i can understand if other phones have applications that will help in the work area but i dont see how a phone can be labeled by age
Dont worry about what other people say. If you want the sk09, then get it. As long as it meets your needs is all that matters.

thanks but i still have the dilemma of which phone to get. can anyone answer the questions on the front page ?

As of right now i have the SK08, it was not as good as i expected but i'm not complaining. i want to get a new phone but i'm not sure which one i should get.i was stuck on the G1 or SK09 but there have been many mixed reviews about it so i will let NT decide(i know, maybe not the best decision i've made in my life
laugh.gif
) i LOVE sidekicks. their keyboard is amazing, the phone flipping is a nice attribute to it and the aim service is great but i'm sure other phones are just as great.some of you might say get a blackberry but i really dislike the keyboard on it

heres what i NEED the phone to do well:
-great texting/aim-SIDEKICK 09
-great video/sound quality-SIDEKICK 09/G1/MYTOUCH
-fast internet access(3g prefered)MYTOUCH/SIDEKICK 09/G1
-great keyboard-SIDEKICK09
-good images on webpages ( the sk08 didnt have such good picture quality when i was on certain posts and some pics never load-SIDEKICK 09/MYTOUCH/G1. You have to clear the cache on your Sidekick in order to load all of the images.
mad.gif
)
-average/long battery life( i text A LOT)-ANYTHING BUT THE ONES I NAMED PREVIOUSLY
-good applications-G1/MYTOUCH/BLACKBERRY 8900
-any outstanding technology on the phone that should be praised-SIDEKICK 09/MYTOUCH/BLACKBERRY 8900

things that are NOT that important to me:
-camera
-touch screen

if its possible please answer these questions for me:
which phone has better streaming/video quality?-MY TOUCH OR G1
which phone has better sound quality(loudest?)?SIDEKICK 2009/MYTOUCH
which phone will last me longer if i plan to stay out late at night?BLACKBERRY 8900
which phone will be easier to text/AIM with?SIDEKICK
which phone has better applications?MY TOUCH which ones are the most useful applications ?MYTOUCH/G1/BLACKBERRY 8900
can the SK09 open up multiple web pages ?NO
FLAWS of each phone BLACKBERRY 8900 HAS NO 3G, G1'S KEYBOARD SUCKS, RESEARCHING MYTOUCH SIDEKICK 09 YOU HAVE TO BUY EVERYTHING

any advice is appreciated. please dont come in and make fun of phones or users for the phone that they choose.

thank you NT and have a nice 4th of July
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

thanks but i still have the dilemma of which phone to get. can anyone answer the questions on the front page ?
everybody thinks you should get the sk09

^not really a big fan of touch screen but im leaning more towards the G1 since the video streaming is better and it has much better applications. i just hopethat it can hold up all of my texting and not die out on me

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Wait for this to be released next month..

Touch-Pro-2.jpg
QFT
My thoughts exactly or the G1, heard the updates been makin it a lot more pleasing.

For all u dudes suggestin the 8900 obviously can't read, dude said he didn't like the keyboard on BB's

OP, either get the '09, Snap (Dash 3G), or TP2. Google some hands on videos to get a better gist of each phone

since the G2 or Mytouch is releasing at the end of the month, should i just wait for that ? is the Mytouch better than the TouchPro2? also whats the differencebetween the G1 and the G2?

i have G1 its great but honestly i know the 8900 is best knowing what you want , im not so sure about the bill though

again, blackberry keyboard is too small for me. does anyone know if the sk09 can view multiple webpages ?
No it cannot. Get the SK09. There is no phone on the market that has a better keyboard. The raised sides with the keyboard in the middle makes itthe perfect grip for texting. Blackberry 8900's keyboards are too small and the G1 is awkward. Im not saying the SK09 is the best phone on the market, butfor pure texting and aim, there is nothing better. The browser is very fast, I had a G1 and its comparable. The G1 browser is better because of the multiplepages and the ability to click whatever you want on the screen.

For you needs, the SK09 is perfect. And dont let any idiots tell you that a SK is for kids. That is just absurd.

i'm stuck between getting a G1 or the SK09. i need a phone with great texting, good video/sound, streaming on multiple sites, good applications, goodbattery life, good keyboard. the SK09 gives me good keyboard and good text but the rest it is very mediocre. the g1 gives me good quality for the applicationsand the web browsing is far better than SK09 but its texting isnt as efficient. i'm leaning more towards the G1 since it does seem to be the better phoneoverall

As of right now i have the SK08, it was not as good as i expected but i'm not complaining. i want to get a new phone but i'm not sure which one i should get.i was stuck on the G1 or SK09 but there have been many mixed reviews about it so i will let NT decide(i know, maybe not the best decision i've made in my life
laugh.gif
) i LOVE sidekicks. their keyboard is amazing, the phone flipping is a nice attribute to it and the aim service is great but i'm sure other phones are just as great.some of you might say get a blackberry but i really dislike the keyboard on it

heres what i NEED the phone to do well:
-great texting/aim - 8900, I use AIM, the default, not Beejive and it compares even better than the iPhone app (switched from iPhone to BB0
-great video/sound quality - Have not tested this
-fast internet access(3g prefered) - 8900 does not have 3g, but in speed tests on internet, it has 2.75G, and will beat out the BB Bold (3g) in some areas
-great keyboard - 8900
pimp.gif
keyboard
-good images on webpages ( the sk08 didnt have such good picture quality when i was on certain posts and some pics never load
mad.gif
) - faster than my iPhone on edge on niketalk
-average/long battery life( i text A LOT) - I have had no problems with battery at all.
-good applications - BB App World has a bunch, not a lot compared to the Apple App store
-any outstanding technology on the phone that should be praised - BB updates software a lot so that it finds bugs and fixes them

things that are NOT that important to me:
-camera - 3.2 megapixel with flash
-touch screen - Does not have one.

if its possible please answer these questions for me:
which phone has better streaming/video quality?
which phone has better sound quality(loudest?)?
which phone will last me longer if i plan to stay out late at night?
which phone will be easier to text/AIM with?
which phone has better applications? which ones are the most useful applications ?
can the SK09 open up multiple web pages ?
can the SK09 stream videos OTHER than youtube?
FLAWS of each phone

I do not study phones so I cannot answer those, go to T-Mobile store, great customer service, talk and play with phones and see what you like.

I have the 8900 and love it, no complaints at all.

Back
Top Bottom