NT help me think of some swaggerful status updates

Originally Posted by Ginzo

"I'm giving up on everything. Today I finally came to the realization I have extreme mental problems and further more am not suitable to do something positive and effective on this planet. The only real person I cared about told me to never talk/make contact with them again today. And I'm sure that's how it will be. I am not mentally strong enough to handle the magnitude of betrayal others time to time tend to show. For years I've been experiencing this. Everything's repetitious. I'm done. 1."

Worked for me
pimp.gif

2zsz34o.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

since you insist on using the term "Swag" years after it's death...just post a lil wayne song lyric...you'll be the coolest dude in your middle school....

lol

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

since you insist on using the term "Swag" years after it's death...just post a lil wayne song lyric...you'll be the coolest dude in your middle school....

lol

"I'm giving up on everything. Today I finally came to the realization I have extreme mental problems and further more am not suitable to do something positive and effective on this planet. The only real person I cared about told me to never talk/make contact with them again today. And I'm sure that's how it will be. I am not mentally strong enough to handle the magnitude of betrayal others time to time tend to show. For years I've been experiencing this. Everything's repetitious. I'm done. 1."

Worked for me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Worked for me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

da minute you build a foundation on others instead of your own merit is da day you commit yourself to failure.

I just did
pimp.gif

da minute you build a foundation on others instead of your own merit is da day you commit yourself to failure.

I just did
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom