NT honestly would you guys be with a girl that has a kid

i tried once, about 3 years ago. didn't work out. if you think having a relationship with a girl is difficult, try having one with a single mom.

I would smash and dash like somebody else said. But.....if I believe the girl is worth it then I would be with her.

She has to be a dime tho.

yes, cause that means means shes ACTIVE
wink.gif
laugh.gif

i was about to but gladly things fell through and it didnt work out. Im too greedy to worry about another person and their child.

im not trying to be snoop dogg's character from baby boy. " i ain't your daddy" " i hate you too lil punk"
roll.gif

I would smash, but I would never date a woman with a kid, that's just added stress that I dont need.

tried it twice.. first was with this born again christian virgin who pretty much cursed the day she had the kid and was looking for a husband to play dad tothe child. And the second was with a chick who would have physical altercations with the babys dad. I pretty much have no morals...to my defense...they werejumpoffs...not wifey types.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by yungmatt

tried it twice..

to my defense...they were jumpoffs...not wifey types.

Either you wife jumpoffs or you sound VERY confused
laugh.gif
roll.gif
confused I'd say...both times...I got out of long term relationship

That explains it...

Try to keep it to a minimum in the future
laugh.gif

hit- yes
be with- no

i have the type of mindset like, that childs father can come aroun, say some slick shh, and be right back in there. All because of the obvious bond they haveon top of the fact erry young lady wants a family. so at the end of the day its jus not worth it imo

Back
Top Bottom