Nt, How do I get arms like these? Vol: Specific Exercises

AI's physique is crazy.  
eek.gif

nah son, you're that dude asking us how to be cool and get girls a year or two ago. i can't let that go... you lame son, a frail lame simp.

nah son, you're that dude asking us how to be cool and get girls a year or two ago. i can't let that go... you lame son, a frail lame simp.

Originally Posted by hymen man

well, damn.

Originally Posted by hymen man

well, damn.

Not trying to be rude but  if your Indian then you have very bad genetics and your arms can never look like that.

Not trying to be rude but  if your Indian then you have very bad genetics and your arms can never look like that.

SMH i was expecting some thomas jones arms or something. These are like HS running back arms...pick up some dumbells and youll be good

SMH i was expecting some thomas jones arms or something. These are like HS running back arms...pick up some dumbells and youll be good

You have to get bigger overall, meaning that you have to eat more and lift more. But if you're looking for specific arm exercises, do weighted chin-ups, weighted dips, close grip bench press, and a few isolation exercises like hammer curls and skullcrushers.

Back
Top Bottom