NT... I Almost Got Caught Slipping Vol. All Because of the Yamb

_ act like ******* more and more these days, never fought over a chick and never will.

Won't even lie man, I got cheated on badly in the past in a previous relationship. Made my blood boil and I felt like I took a big L after investing time into the broad. As mad as I was, if I woulda put hands on anyone it woulda been her and not the side dude. I didnt and just cut her loose and 5 years later she got 2 kids with 2 dudes while trying to find mr right. Aka a sucker willing to provide for her and her 2 kids.

Regardless if the side dude knew about me or not, that's not his problem and its her job to shut him down, she has control over her actions and shouldn't be in that position with him to begin with. Unless shes raped or a dude is beyond disrespectful, I'm not fighting no one.

I've been the guy on the side in the past, both knowingly and unknowingly but I wouldn't knowingly do it anymore off the potential for situations like op's situation.

A simp with his pride hurt is a scary thing. Even if their frail, a simp that's strapped operating off hurt feelings and emotion can be a problem and I just don't want the drama in my life. My situation where I pressed charges against the girls bf I was smashing was a huge eye opener for me. He literally wanted me dead.

My situation where I pressed charges against the girls bf I was smashing was a huge eye opener for me. He literally wanted me dead.
Normally I wouldn't ask for details...but this is the second time you've brought this up. Time to tell the story...your turn GO. (You said you denfended yourself within the law, then called authorities. Now you mention that he literally wanted you dead. Lets hear about these altercations)

Let's go back to 2005 lol. I met a girl off MySpace. Profile clearly said single so I started linking up with her and was smashing while watching the pistons heat eastern conference finals by the 2nd time we hung out. Made the huge huge mistake of bringing her to my house. Brought her over quite a few times. Fast forward to summer time and I get a call from her number and when I pick up its her man on the phone. He was kinda acting like the bf who called cam in the beginning of stop calling minus the repeated use of the word doggie. Dude made threats on my life, talked about how he was going to hurt me and i was a dead man, the whole 9 yards but being naive at the time I took it as blank threats. A few weeks later I'm coming home and when I get to my house and as I'm looking for my keys some dude runs up on me screaming you f'd my girl and and starts swinging. After getting a few shots on me I was able to overpower him and get my hits in on him. My neighbors came out, one of them got some hits in on him also and we subdued him and held them there as I called the cops. I pressed assault charges, they took him in and he had violent priors, he ended up copping out to 2 years but did just under a year. I had a restraining order against him as well. Dude knew where I lived and if he was willing to wait for me by my house and pop out swinging like a mad man who knew what he would be capable of the next time. His girl tried to blame everything on me, once he started catching on seeing texts i send her and what not. she lied saying I was harassing her and that I pressured her into doing things she didn't want to do and gave up where I lived like it was nothing smh. Then when he got locked up she flipped out trying to blame me for destroying her relationship.

Long story but at the end of the day knowingly smashing chicks In a relationship is a no no. I made the mistake of bringing one to the house and who knows what could've happened if her man had a gun or knife on him. Simps seeking vengeance are dangerous when you realize it takes 1 bullet or stab wound to the wrong pace and your life can be changed forever and these simps seeking vengeance a good chunk of the time are thinking so irrational that jail isn't going to deter them.

Had a homie get caught in the act by some shawty's husband at her house. Husband was all talk though despite he abused her. Homie knew though so whatever could've have happened, was on him.

It was one of those "Lemme get my papers" marriage that turned in to a real marriage...

Won't even lie man, I got cheated on badly in the past in a previous relationship. Made my blood boil and I felt like I took a big L after investing time into the broad. As mad as I was, if I woulda put hands on anyone it woulda been her and not the side dude. I didnt and just cut her loose and 5 years later she got 2 kids with 2 dudes while trying to find mr right. Aka a sucker willing to provide for her and her 2 kids.

Regardless if the side dude knew about me or not, that's not his problem and its her job to shut him down, she has control over her actions and shouldn't be in that position with him to begin with. Unless shes raped or a dude is beyond disrespectful, I'm not fighting no one.

I've been the guy on the side in the past, both knowingly and unknowingly but I wouldn't knowingly do it anymore off the potential for situations like op's situation.

A simp with his pride hurt is a scary thing. Even if their frail, a simp that's strapped operating off hurt feelings and emotion can be a problem and I just don't want the drama in my life. My situation where I pressed charges against the girls bf I was smashing was a huge eye opener for me. He literally wanted me dead.

Quote For Truth

This sounds eerily familiar. Only one thing to do OP.

not srs

Last edited:
This **** is scary. Not the dudes running up on the car, but deciding to build a future with someone and she's out there creepin. I don't condone his mindset, but I understand it.

This is the reason why I'm never faithful, I can never truly know if I'm being cheated on

So if my girl is slobin someone and kissing me, I get her back double because if she catch me at the wrong time, she gon top me with some other juices still on my balls

That is a crazy story if true. Unless you place a GPS chip on your girl, will you ever truly know?

That's what I try to tell dudes.

Think they're immune to their girl playing em on the low.. It's always the ones that put the utmost faith in their partner that be the ones getting cheated on. I've seen it so many times.. Don't matter if you have kids, live together, etc.

Understand, YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE 

U always gotta be on your **** and aware of your surroundings when trying to get the yambs....Always found it funny when dudes try to act tough when they find out they girl out being a dummy....****** dont even think or check shorty :smh: ...when i was younger i had a few calls and texts saying **** was going to happen to me, I called their bluff and luckily nothing ever happened to me..im glad i dont get in those kinda situations these days

That's what I try to tell dudes.

Think they're immune to their girl playing em on the low.. It's always the ones that put the utmost faith in their partner that be the ones getting cheated on. I've seen it so many times.. Don't matter if you have kids, live together, etc.

Understand, YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE 
they be the main ones yelling "i KNOW my girl aint cheatin" :lol:

I was hungry for some yambs, so I went ahead and made plans to meet her at a motel

A piece of advice to y'all bros messing with jumps. Just drop $60 on a room, never let these birds know where you sleep.

I agree with them not knowing where you live but paying for a $60 room though? If shes a ratchet, they can get the back seat in my ride and maybe something from the Extra Value meal menu. No way I am getting a room for some random skeez.

Dudes messing with birds talking about "that's why I'm never faithful".

No ****.

Good thing you ok OP.

Dudes messing with birds talking about "that's why I'm never faithful".

No ****.

Good thing you ok OP.

This as well. Most the time the warning signs are there. When I got cheated on like a sucker in a past relationship the warning signs were there, I ignored them. I'm mature enough to not take that out on the next girl I'm serious with but at the same time my guard will be up. Its good women out there just like its birds. Most the time after talking to them and being around them you can distinguish between the 2 pretty easily.

At least your safe OP.  That situation could have gotten real bad real fast for you.  Just goes to show you that some dudes go to the extreme and try to check other dudes when they should be checking their own female. 

i only read ops story.. i'll go back and read the last 3 pages.

But i def put myself in that position TWICE :stoneface:

First was a chick named lisa, husband was on vacation, but really wasnt :smh:

Second was a year or so later.. nice older spanish chick :smokin .. says boyfriend wasnt in the picture.. smh found out THAT WAS A LIE :wow: .. after im already laid up in the apartment, all the way in JERSEY !! .. mind you, im from BROOKLYN .. and she drove :frown: { Apparently he paid all of her bills and owned the house down the block nd owned the truck she came to pick me up in } smh.. i'll explain when i get back from the barbershop.

Last edited:
At least your safe OP.  That situation could have gotten real bad real fast for you.  Just goes to show you that some dudes go to the extreme and try to check other dudes when they should be checking their own female. 

That mindset is destructive. Lets be real here, if you invested time into someone and you cared about them and they cheated on you its going to hurt and sting. That's understandable. Any dude who tries to say it wouldn't hurt is probably putting a tough front on. However at the end of the day she wasnt raped or forced to cheat against her own will. She knew what she was doing and she shouldn't have been in the position to be making plans with another man in the first place. Regardless if he could care less about your relationship. Her telling him no shuts everything down. I'm not expecting some moral code of standards from some guy I don't even know so while his actions would disgust me I'm not fighting him. I am expecting my gjrl to hold me down though and be faithful so if she were to cheat shes receiving all my anger.

Back
Top Bottom