NT... I Almost Got Caught Slipping Vol. All Because of the Yamb

Dudes messing with birds talking about "that's why I'm never faithful".

No ****.

Good thing you ok OP.
youre assuming dudes are cuffin birds tho, you dont know the dynamics of anyones life but youre own so for you to even put the energy into typin that is outright stupid

NT loves to assume the wildest

I have posted this story before but about 2 years ago I was snuzzing this married chick. Well in my defense she said they were separated and on way to finalizing the divorce.

Well it was about 4am on a Tuesday. I'm chilling after sex watching TV when there is a knock at the door. I tell her see who it is and she goes and then comes running back. She was like her husband randomly decided to come by. I knew it was bs but whatever. She was like jump out the window. I looked out the window but I wasn't about to jump 3 stories down. She then was like hide in the closet. I'm like WTF but whatever. So I get in this small closet and turn off both my phones. Can't have a text coming thru when in hiding.

So she opens door for dude and off top he was like where is he? She was lying like its no one here and she just woke up. He starts checking all da rooms. He gets to the closet where I was and opened the door and hanged his coat up. I was like cool he ain't see me. Then he opens the door slowly and parts the jackets and there I was. I size him up and we about the same size so I'm thinking ima sneak him and book it. But he doesn't say anything I guess out of shock. So I say wassup and walk past him. Grab my skully and dip. He walked past me to his trunk of his car. I dip and never called shorty again. Wild night. I thought for sure a fight or he would pull da tool on me. Guess I had guardian angel cuz homey ain't say one word to me. Lol.

Crazy story bro.... Had to have been the most awkward situation of your life :lol:

Not gonna lie, halfway through I thought this was the plot to Trapped in the closet

Let's go back to 2005 lol. I met a girl off MySpace. Profile clearly said single so I started linking up with her and was smashing while watching the pistons heat eastern conference finals by the 2nd time we hung out. Made the huge huge mistake of bringing her to my house. Brought her over quite a few times. Fast forward to summer time and I get a call from her number and when I pick up its her man on the phone. He was kinda acting like the bf who called cam in the beginning of stop calling minus the repeated use of the word doggie. Dude made threats on my life, talked about how he was going to hurt me and i was a dead man, the whole 9 yards but being naive at the time I took it as blank threats. A few weeks later I'm coming home and when I get to my house and as I'm looking for my keys some dude runs up on me screaming you f'd my girl and and starts swinging. After getting a few shots on me I was able to overpower him and get my hits in on him. My neighbors came out, one of them got some hits in on him also and we subdued him and held them there as I called the cops. I pressed assault charges, they took him in and he had violent priors, he ended up copping out to 2 years but did just under a year. I had a restraining order against him as well. Dude knew where I lived and if he was willing to wait for me by my house and pop out swinging like a mad man who knew what he would be capable of the next time. His girl tried to blame everything on me, once he started catching on seeing texts i send her and what not. she lied saying I was harassing her and that I pressured her into doing things she didn't want to do and gave up where I lived like it was nothing smh. Then when he got locked up she flipped out trying to blame me for destroying her relationship.

Long story but at the end of the day knowingly smashing chicks In a relationship is a no no. I made the mistake of bringing one to the house and who knows what could've happened if her man had a gun or knife on him. Simps seeking vengeance are dangerous when you realize it takes 1 bullet or stab wound to the wrong pace and your life can be changed forever and these simps seeking vengeance a good chunk of the time are thinking so irrational that jail isn't going to deter them.
I LOVE this story. That dude paid MAD consequences for his stupid actions. Why do these idiots always blame the guy like it's their fault. It's the slutty as gf who is at fault here. What a dummy. A year in jail...for what? LOLOL...serves him right...dummy.

Chicks are dangerous; chick used to come to our parties and always be sitting on me, flirting, asking for it so I did a few times and next time her bf rolls up to out party.

He had no idea I hit that a few times but I was like damn these chicks give no dambs

Sad thing is it's like 7-8 years later and they are engaged according to Facebook

I LOVE this story. That dude paid MAD consequences for his stupid actions. Why do these idiots always blame the guy like it's their fault. It's the slutty as gf who is at fault here. What a dummy. A year in jail...for what? LOLOL...serves him right...dummy.

And dudes don't think or understand the consequences part. I have no shame in saying that I shed a few tears after getting cheated on in a 2 year relationship. That situation hurt and I was mad but if I put hands on her who was the real problem id do time and if I put hands on him it wouldn't change what was done and taking it out on the wrong person. I don't mess with girls in relationships anymore to avoid the potential headaches but there's no moral code dudes need to follow, its unrealstic to expect most dudes to fall back if shes taken but willing to give it up.

Now if its your friend or homies girl and you smash, that's kinda low but if you don't know the boyfriend you don't owe him any favors.

Let's go back to 2005 lol. I met a girl off MySpace. Profile clearly said single so I started linking up with her and was smashing while watching the pistons heat eastern conference finals by the 2nd time we hung out. Made the huge huge mistake of bringing her to my house. Brought her over quite a few times. Fast forward to summer time and I get a call from her number and when I pick up its her man on the phone. He was kinda acting like the bf who called cam in the beginning of stop calling minus the repeated use of the word doggie. Dude made threats on my life, talked about how he was going to hurt me and i was a dead man, the whole 9 yards but being naive at the time I took it as blank threats. A few weeks later I'm coming home and when I get to my house and as I'm looking for my keys some dude runs up on me screaming you f'd my girl and and starts swinging. After getting a few shots on me I was able to overpower him and get my hits in on him. My neighbors came out, one of them got some hits in on him also and we subdued him and held them there as I called the cops. I pressed assault charges, they took him in and he had violent priors, he ended up copping out to 2 years but did just under a year. I had a restraining order against him as well. Dude knew where I lived and if he was willing to wait for me by my house and pop out swinging like a mad man who knew what he would be capable of the next time. His girl tried to blame everything on me, once he started catching on seeing texts i send her and what not. she lied saying I was harassing her and that I pressured her into doing things she didn't want to do and gave up where I lived like it was nothing smh. Then when he got locked up she flipped out trying to blame me for destroying her relationship.

Long story but at the end of the day knowingly smashing chicks In a relationship is a no no. I made the mistake of bringing one to the house and who knows what could've happened if her man had a gun or knife on him. Simps seeking vengeance are dangerous when you realize it takes 1 bullet or stab wound to the wrong pace and your life can be changed forever and these simps seeking vengeance a good chunk of the time are thinking so irrational that jail isn't going to deter them.
mean.gif
mean.gif
!!!!

I have posted this story before but about 2 years ago I was snuzzing this married chick. Well in my defense she said they were separated and on way to finalizing the divorce.

Well it was about 4am on a Tuesday. I'm chilling after sex watching TV when there is a knock at the door. I tell her see who it is and she goes and then comes running back. She was like her husband randomly decided to come by. I knew it was bs but whatever. She was like jump out the window. I looked out the window but I wasn't about to jump 3 stories down. She then was like hide in the closet. I'm like WTF but whatever. So I get in this small closet and turn off both my phones. Can't have a text coming thru when in hiding.

So she opens door for dude and off top he was like where is he? She was lying like its no one here and she just woke up. He starts checking all da rooms. He gets to the closet where I was and opened the door and hanged his coat up. I was like cool he ain't see me. Then he opens the door slowly and parts the jackets and there I was. I size him up and we about the same size so I'm thinking ima sneak him and book it. But he doesn't say anything I guess out of shock. So I say wassup and walk past him. Grab my skully and dip. He walked past me to his trunk of his car. I dip and never called shorty again. Wild night. I thought for sure a fight or he would pull da tool on me. Guess I had guardian angel cuz homey ain't say one word to me. Lol.

Bruh he WAS gonna put holes in you. :smh:

That's that true anger he was feeling. The type of anger where you can't even say anything and just let your actions speak louder than your words.

Have any of you guys ever or almost been caught slipping up? Thoughts?

:smh:

all imma say is she was the baddest stripper in town...

she had a man..

he held the cousin hostage in her crib...

im outside like imma handle this im on my way...

he looked like SUGE KNIGHT!!!!!!..

saw off shotgun, he was handy with that!...

made it out alive

Back
Top Bottom