NT...I Need Some Serious Help Vol. I'm Going Ghost

Shout out to NT if you end up on Maury ......so we know it's you!
happy.gif

dude, at least find out if she's prego before you go ghost. no need of ruinin a life before it (possibly) gets here.

DUCKTALES ONLY WOMAN OVER 18 CAN BUY THE MORNING AFTER PILL...UNLESS YOUR MOMS OR SISTER BOUGHT IT FOR YOU

calm down.. it's not that easy to get pregnant! also, next time get the pill that only requires taking one pill not two

Why wouldn't you want to know if she had your child? I guess thats better because actin like that you def aren't ready for a child. Man up, call herand take care of your responsibilities if there is any, Acting like that I'm sure you have a child. How would you not know if the rubber was on? an shemust havve had that good good, you should call her back just for that.

Originally Posted by wildout4

i wouldnt even change the number. thats her bad, she had the warning.

Yeah, but can't she say some stuff like...oh, I did take it, and I still got pregnant....cuz those things aren't 100 percent...I wouldn't be ableto prove it

Originally Posted by Rightguard

DUCKTALES ONLY WOMAN OVER 18 CAN BUY THE MORNING AFTER PILL...UNLESS YOUR MOMS OR SISTER BOUGHT IT FOR YOU

Your obviously a virgin young buck.....I bought it, and me and her are over 18. smh

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man the eff up and handle your responsibility OP...

The nerve of this guy--def. one of the grimiest things I've read in a while...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by datdude87

I finish, I go to take the rubber off, and to my *(*&*#@ surprise it's gone....I'm like Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!

?#!$?

your **%% eats its own puke?
whaaaaaat did you just say?! now I've seen it all
roll.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by Rightguard

No. This isn't true anymore. Men can buy it now.
Can men buy Plan B? Yes - if they 18 or older. Men under the age of 18 will not be able to buy Plan B either with or without a prescription. See the FDA's Q&A about Plan B [question 7b].

roll.gif
roll.gif
....why am i laughing??? thats not funny!!!!

ok it is.......you know you can take both at the sametime......

i haved to get this pill 16times....
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
......man youll be alright......

just hope that seed doesnt grow up to be the next Derrick Rose or something.

You're probably fine.

Just lay low and let that chick breathe. Blowing up her phone, if anything, is gonna make her resentful and not take the pill, if she's the type of birdshe sounds like...

I wouldn't dip just yet.

So you're just going to skip out not knowing if you have a kid or not?? That's messed. Hope for the best, but you gotta step up to the plate bro

Originally Posted by Juice2352

So you're just going to skip out not knowing if you have a kid or not?? That's messed. Hope for the best, but you gotta step up to the plate bro

First off, go get yourself tested !!! And if she ain't worried then don't be. Chances are she won't even remember you, because by the way y'allmet and then straight to sex, she's either collecting dudes or she was bored !!!

Back
Top Bottom