NT - I'm in Queens Today

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06...into-queens-mcdonalds-with-knife-in-his-back/

Stabbing Victim Walks Into Queens McDonald’s With Knife In His Back

View media item 1044288

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – It was a harrowing scene at a McDonald’s in Queens after a man walked into the restaurant with a knife sticking out of his back.
The incident occurred around 10 a.m. Tuesday at the McDonald’s on Sutphin Boulevard and 91st Street in Jamaica.
The victim was stabbed in the back, but managed to walk down the block and into the restaurant, witnesses said.
“I heard everybody screaming and it was a lot of commotion,” witness Tromaine Yancey told CBS 2′s Don Champion. “The guy came and he was standing there with a knife in his back and it was a kitchen knife.”
Investigators said minutes earlier, witnesses saw several men fighting on the street corner.
“He was on the phone, I’m pretty sure he was on the phone talking to somebody in his family or a loved one or something, he was talking to them and telling them it might be the last time he’s speaking to them,” Yancey said.
Shocked customers ditched their food to help make sure the victim didn’t fall onto his back until emergency responders arrived.
The victim was taken to Jamaica Hospital in serious condition, Champion reported.
Police are looking to speak with two men who they believe had been arguing with the victim before he stumbled into the McDonald’s with blood pouring out of his back.

Dude takes a Cutco to the L4-L5 vertebrae and walks into Mickey D's to order a McFlurry like it ain't nuffin.

Opie would have fainted at the sight of blood.

Last edited:
Ain't eem goin to front...Sutphin goes.
Guy Brewer, Farmers...they all do work.

All love over there.

Walk by that mcdonalds errday and there's always 10 crackhead ogz standing out there talking that highlights of my life from 20 years ago and future plans that will never come to fruition talk. They get into fights on the regular. I'm sure this is a result of that. Just another day on sutphin.

I'm at flushing right now
Place is pretty dirty, how do ppl live like this?

L

flushing never been whats good. iconic queens neighborhood tho. i got mad azn peeps, so i used to hit up flushing a lot.

i call it the chinatown of queens. i mean damn it has its own chinatown bus service to chinatown manhattan lol

Came back theree since 2010 to cop kicks and saw all the small joints I used to love were replaced by places like ARMANI Exchange and POLO. I was pissed. In 2009 that was my spot cause I went to LIU. Times have changed. I got 3 semesters left and I'm out of NYC lol. Fort Greene getting gentrified something crazy.

Haven't been around there in a long time..but I used to go to the little mom & pops for jordans back in 2001-2004. Has it really changed that much now?

Came back theree since 2010 to cop kicks and saw all the small joints I used to love were replaced by places like ARMANI Exchange and POLO. I was pissed. In 2009 that was my spot cause I went to LIU. Times have changed. I got 3 semesters left and I'm out of NYC lol. Fort Greene getting gentrified something crazy.

Haven't been around there in a long time..but I used to go to the little mom & pops for jordans back in 2001-2004. Has it really changed that much now?
Yup. Hitting that area is pointless now. All of those small shops are dead and gone with the exception of a minuscule. It was a waste of a travel, especially when I omcouldve just went to Southern Boulevard right around the corner SMH. Go. Go check it out. Gentrified. They have a huge Armani there now.

whenever you see a Starbucks in the area, its officially gentrified.

Im a Queens native, and I really wish Main st would get their sidewalks widened. Similar to what they did at Times Square. I loathe walking around main street because its so crowded. And when it rains, you might lose an eye or something with all the umbrellas.

Summer time you smell garbage and arm pits.

whenever you see a Starbucks in the area, its officially gentrified.

Im a Queens native, and I really wish Main st would get their sidewalks widened. Similar to what they did at Times Square. I loathe walking around main street because its so crowded. And when it rains, you might lose an eye or something with all the umbrellas.

Summer time you smell garbage and arm pits.

You aint lying about widening the sidewalks. Right by the LIRR overpass on Main and Kissena, the people traffic there is ridiculous.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unched-face-stranger-queens-article-1.1843230

Suprised this wasn't posted. Hits home because he's filipino and always there in that area.
The key to fending off crazy people is to act crazy back. When he said "Are you Filipino?" I would've said "I'm Black". Dude would've walked away confused.

But this isn't the first time I heard about something like this recently, with the "Are you...." question followed by a punch if the race is confirmed.

The key to fending off crazy people is to act crazy back. When he said "Are you Filipino?" I would've said "I'm Black". Dude would've walked away confused.

But this isn't the first time I heard about something like this recently, with the "Are you...." question followed by a punch if the race is confirmed.

I feel you, but the guy who got punched was in his 50's. I normally would've acted like I was crazy but def diffrent when I'm with my girl and her son. Different people know how to act/react around different circumstances, and especially in that block of Woodside, thats the last thing I would see happen.

I agree with you, its unfortunate, but not the first time myself or any others probably heard the "Are you...?" then get punched or whatever.

What's wrong with people these days?

Back
Top Bottom