NT - I'm in Queens Today

Rizzos on Steinway has the best Flatbread pizza.
Where in Queens tho? It's the biggest Boro. You need to narrow it down.

Fam if you really want some good food, and I mean GOOD food, take Linden Bully all the way to BK East New York and hit up Linden Fried Chicken Pizza & Ribs by the pink houses. I wouldn't steer you wrong, pa

Trolling aside, there are a lot of good spots to eat in the hood too. West Indian spots up and down Nostrand Ave. And this tortilla spot on Jefferson and Wyckoff is on point.

But if gentrification keeps going at its current rate these places won't exist in 5 years.

Fam if you really want some good food, and I mean GOOD food, take Linden Bully all the way to BK East New York and hit up Linden Fried Chicken Pizza & Ribs by the pink houses. I wouldn't steer you wrong, pa
The Pink House joke been going on forever on NT, never gets old

My boy texted me last night asking if I wanted to go with him to a free Sisqo concert out in East NY
laugh.gif
.  I was dying just off how random it was.  Naturally, I told him FOH and he went with his homegirl.  Turns out it was in Brownsville, but still, **** was so random. 

^lol that is random, sisqo in brownsville just the sound of it is funny

Last edited:
what block

In Manhattan 150th btwn Broadway and Riverside.

Bronx 730 Garden Street across the street from Twin Parks Projects down the street from the bx zoo. I was raised there .. they started building nice houses and stuff but back in the day and still till today its live.

Last edited:

Trolling aside, there are a lot of good spots to eat in the hood too. West Indian spots up and down Nostrand Ave. And this tortilla spot on Jefferson and Wyckoff is on point.

But if gentrification keeps going at its current rate these places won't exist in 5 years.
Just look at what Fulton Ave turned into SMH

Man...

Dont even get me started LOL

Man...

Dont even get me started LOL
Came back theree since 2010 to cop kicks and saw all the small joints I used to love were replaced by places like ARMANI Exchange and POLO. I was pissed. In 2009 that was my spot cause I went to LIU. Times have changed. I got 3 semesters left and I'm out of NYC lol. Fort Greene getting gentrified something crazy.

Last edited:
In Manhattan 150th btwn Broadway and Riverside.

Bronx 730 Garden Street across the street from Twin Parks Projects down the street from the bx zoo. I was raised there .. they started building nice houses and stuff but back in the day and still till today its live.
Word?  I lived on that block, 150th just moved out of 3647, the building above KFC.  Had my own spot out there for 5 years, back now at the old crib on 55th. 

Word?  I lived on that block, 150th just moved out of 3647, the building above KFC.  Had my own spot out there for 5 years, back now at the old crib on 55th. 

okay the newest kfc it wasn't there for that long. I don't eat kfc. On the corner was a crown fried chicken. So you over near Washington Heightz that's a good spot right by the graveyard.

Ill be near Public School 112 near 36th Ave, wherever that is. Unfortunately its 10 miles from Utopia Bagels

But Brooklyn Bagel on Broadway is only 1 mile away so thats cool

I'm in queens right now. Sutter ave.....these ****** is soft.

I'm too bout it bout it for these cats out here

Saw someone write cause of gentrification west indies food spots will not be here in 5 years... You nuts, them white folks love our food. Went to a Haitian store the other day and saw a group of hipsters buying damn near all the patties

Last edited:
Can't act like young thug isn't walking around in mini skirts and migos not walking around in size small everything with all over print everything looking like weirdos

It's the whole rap game, really. All those ****** are weirdos

Real life this thread was really meant to be on the more playful side.
Leave it to queens dudes to get sensitive.

As for after work spots...what you looking for?

this thread is mad entertaining, been laughing every page, idk how im so late :lol:

NY got soft in general.

I used to remember when I was a toddler we would look at NY like a jungle.
Right! I use to look at NY as hard. Dmx the mobb deep shook ones video, Wu tang etc etc will have you thinking you better not look at someone the wrong way in NY. Now they got dudes like FlyNY and rappers that look like this
mean.gif
Harlem dudes are only known for clothes, what do they have to do with NY? They won't even come to BX or BK, they say it's too "wild". Harlem dudes are just flashy and that's about it, but they are connected to BX/BK in the drug game, but that's as far as it goes.

Harlem dudes are only known for clothes, what do they have to do with NY? They won't even come to BX or BK, they say it's too "wild". Harlem dudes are just flashy and that's about it, but they are connected to BX/BK in the drug game, but that's as far as it goes.

Yea you right let's leave Harlem out of this :smh:
View media item 1026730

Back
Top Bottom