NT, I'm seriously out of shape, not sure what to do...I want your help...

loyal flyness

Banned
Long story short, I don't want to die, I want to get in shape, so I can live a long healthy life.

I'm overweight, I can't do a push up either.

I spend a lot of time looking at my clock waiting for 4:20.

I don't think I can run a mile either.

Where to start, what to do?

Any ex super at boys on NT trying to get their life in order?

I don't want diabetes, or any of those danger diseases that kill folks.

Long story short, I don't want to die, I want to get in shape, so I can live a long healthy life.

I'm overweight, I can't do a push up either.

I spend a lot of time looking at my clock waiting for 4:20.

I don't think I can run a mile either.

Where to start, what to do?

Any ex super at boys on NT trying to get their life in order?

I don't want diabetes, or any of those danger diseases that kill folks.

Start eating right, cutting down on junk, fast food. Get a gym membership and actually go and workout with weights and cardio. Easier said than done though

Start eating right, cutting down on junk, fast food. Get a gym membership and actually go and workout with weights and cardio. Easier said than done though

Copy what you just typed in a word document. Print. Read it every morning and that should be enough motivation for you to get some exercise and eat better. You gotta treat your body well.

Copy what you just typed in a word document. Print. Read it every morning and that should be enough motivation for you to get some exercise and eat better. You gotta treat your body well.

Cut the fast food and soda first of all. That alone will help you become healthier. I know its hard at first to just go straight to a diet, so just cut the portions of whatever you eat now in half (but cut the junk/fast food out completely). Then after a few weeks or even days, itll be easier to really cut the calories down and stick to a diet.
Hit the gym, do light weights, no need to be one of those brolic dudes benching 300lbs. High reps, low weights for a nice burn. And hit the cardio machines if you like. Do what's fun to you too though, if you like basketball play everyday. Do some tennis, go swimming, for a long bike ride. Whatever makes you sweat and whatever you enjoy. Working out to some extent should be enjoyable. It helps alot in the long run, and doesnt give you that "ahh damn gotta do cardio again *cringe*" feeling.

Consistency is key in my opinion, just stay consistent and you will have results. Good luck.

Cut the fast food and soda first of all. That alone will help you become healthier. I know its hard at first to just go straight to a diet, so just cut the portions of whatever you eat now in half (but cut the junk/fast food out completely). Then after a few weeks or even days, itll be easier to really cut the calories down and stick to a diet.
Hit the gym, do light weights, no need to be one of those brolic dudes benching 300lbs. High reps, low weights for a nice burn. And hit the cardio machines if you like. Do what's fun to you too though, if you like basketball play everyday. Do some tennis, go swimming, for a long bike ride. Whatever makes you sweat and whatever you enjoy. Working out to some extent should be enjoyable. It helps alot in the long run, and doesnt give you that "ahh damn gotta do cardio again *cringe*" feeling.

Consistency is key in my opinion, just stay consistent and you will have results. Good luck.

Self Motivation is the best motivation... Don't rely on others to push you..... But def watch what you eat, and do lots of cardio.

Self Motivation is the best motivation... Don't rely on others to push you..... But def watch what you eat, and do lots of cardio.

Back
Top Bottom