NT, I'm seriously out of shape, not sure what to do...I want your help...

I really used to like basketball. I had dreams as a child of being a college quarterback. Can basketball substitute cardio?

I appreciate the responses.

Is it possible to smoke and lose weight at the same time if I can handle the munchies?

I really used to like basketball. I had dreams as a child of being a college quarterback. Can basketball substitute cardio?

I appreciate the responses.

Is it possible to smoke and lose weight at the same time if I can handle the munchies?

Find friends that live healthy and active lives and join them. Eat right, chill on drugs, exercise and love ur body. Ur health n longevity is the most important thing...

Find friends that live healthy and active lives and join them. Eat right, chill on drugs, exercise and love ur body. Ur health n longevity is the most important thing...

hit the gym, start running, and don't smoke unless you worked out that day. use it as a reward. And start eating a lot of fruits and veggies. they help tons because they're low in calories and they fill you up.

hit the gym, start running, and don't smoke unless you worked out that day. use it as a reward. And start eating a lot of fruits and veggies. they help tons because they're low in calories and they fill you up.

6'3, 320?...Damn, you're big, OP.
eek.gif
...Best tip I can give you is to just move around. You like basketball, so hit the court in your free time...it really helps you to get in shape. Try your best to run a mile daily (although you said you couldn't, try your best anyways.) It helps if you have a motivation to exercise and work out.

6'3, 320?...Damn, you're big, OP.
eek.gif
...Best tip I can give you is to just move around. You like basketball, so hit the court in your free time...it really helps you to get in shape. Try your best to run a mile daily (although you said you couldn't, try your best anyways.) It helps if you have a motivation to exercise and work out.

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

I don't think I can run a mile either.
then walk it,
seriously, just goto your local high school track and walk for an hour at your own pace every day, you'll be able to run/jog that mile sooner or later

and the bigger you are the more weight you lose initially. 
happy.gif

it's the summer, sun is out to help you sweat, the high school track is free and costs nothing

there is no excuse

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

I don't think I can run a mile either.
then walk it,
seriously, just goto your local high school track and walk for an hour at your own pace every day, you'll be able to run/jog that mile sooner or later

and the bigger you are the more weight you lose initially. 
happy.gif

it's the summer, sun is out to help you sweat, the high school track is free and costs nothing

there is no excuse

You're gonna have to start thinking that FOOD is only FUEL.

Eat healthy. %%#$ the taste. Stop spoiling your tongue. That's a short term goal. Start thinking about long term goals.

Actually research on what to eat and what's in it. Don't just $*!!%#* eat salad just cause it "healthy". Know what's in that dressing, know how much sodium is in those chicken strips, and if its bad for you, don't put it in YOUR MOUTH.

You made yourself this way, just cause you wanted to satisfy your tongue.

ACTION ACTION ACTION.

You're gonna have to start thinking that FOOD is only FUEL.

Eat healthy. %%#$ the taste. Stop spoiling your tongue. That's a short term goal. Start thinking about long term goals.

Actually research on what to eat and what's in it. Don't just $*!!%#* eat salad just cause it "healthy". Know what's in that dressing, know how much sodium is in those chicken strips, and if its bad for you, don't put it in YOUR MOUTH.

You made yourself this way, just cause you wanted to satisfy your tongue.

ACTION ACTION ACTION.

OP, you can get into shape. Please believe it.
Follow what others said, start small in your exercises and slowly build from there. Here's a clip for some motivation:

OP, you can get into shape. Please believe it.
Follow what others said, start small in your exercises and slowly build from there. Here's a clip for some motivation:

All in honesty all it takes is self motivation op, if you set your mind to it it's possible for you to lose the weight.

All in honesty all it takes is self motivation op, if you set your mind to it it's possible for you to lose the weight.

Back
Top Bottom