NT, is it over between me and my girl... EDIT!

You were both in the wrong.

She moreso than you for jumping to conclusions.

I think you need to just let cooler heads prevail, and go from there.

Emotions are still high and you all aren't thinking rationally.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

He got em
roll.gif
roll.gif

meh.....i think you overeacted.....especially since she seen you dance wit another chick, those 2 events should've cancelled eachother out.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

eek.gif
eek.gif
YOWZERS!...but on the real I wouldn't even pay her any mind, a dance is a dance as compared to her being cuff daddied by some other guy. leaveher be, she didnt take you serious

sorry if it's already been said. i don't feel like reading anymore after the main post lol. but maybe she was just trying to make u jealous with thatother dude since she was pissed bout u dancing wit the chick? i'm a girl and that's prob what i would do lol. just grab some random guy to make my manjealous.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

This is completely normal, girls at your age have no idea how to handle anything. She is doing what she thinks is right and so are you.

You shouldnt have danced with someone else, you can acknowledge friends who are girls and say hi. Dont take it any farther than that though, innocent dancing for a good time is one thing but having someone on your lap is another. Saying F you to your girl is an obvious outburst of strong emotion, but handle that in the right way. You guys could have just pulled away to the side and talked for a minute.

She felt angry about what she saw and tried to lash out, you felt angry about what you saw and it went the worse of two ways. If things talk out and clear up, cool...If not, she's not worth your time man. I understand that she may be your first or a serious relationship but think about this: If she really cares about and respects you, would something like this be worth losing the relationship?

I cant cosign this enough. You must be young, but you'll learn and you'll see how grownmature women do.

this is why, I always say never take a girl to a party. also, didn't you post pics of her in the "post you GF" thread ? point is my brother nogirl is worth your pain and sorrow. just chalk it up, and move on to something better.

if you want to have the last laugh, call her up, get her in the mood, smash and then dash.

-smile

My only thoughts on this is don't ever give a girl your wallet. And she is acting real cold about things now. Both of you sound like you are waiting foran apology. It's up to you if you want to say sorry but honestly, I don't think you ever did anything wrong. If I was you, I wouldn't apologize. But if y'all see eachother and she wants to get into it I'd clearly explain why you were pissed off. Girls need to hear things step by step tounderstand why us guys are upset. We all think differently. Explain taht when you see her talking to another guy in a scandalous way that isht is playinggames and you have no time for that kinda stuff. That's kiddie stuff and in 2009 you are all about being a grownup.

Ouch my feet gave the best advice though.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Mind you at my frat party the day before I sat on the couch with her the whole night as she kept telling me "baby please go dance with girls, I wont be mad and you know that" Thats not why I danced. A girl came up on me and I didnt just want to push her off. What URKS me badly is the line saying she wanted to take me home so she could come back.

there ya go, she done effed up somewhere now she tryin to make herself feel better by letting you do what she already done, but in bed. done deal man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

this is why, I always say never take a girl to a party. also, didn't you post pics of her in the "post you GF" thread ? point is my brother no girl is worth your pain and sorrow. just chalk it up, and move on to something better.

if you want to have the last laugh, call her up, get her in the mood, smash and then dash.

-smile

If all she could say was "it was cool while it lasted" I would be pissed too
yiu should not have danced with another girl no matter what while you are with her..
that was a bad move

Originally Posted by Untitled

meh.....i think you overeacted.....especially since she seen you dance wit another chick, those 2 events should've cancelled eachother out.

indifferent.gif
. A dance don't cancel out a dude whisperin in ya girl'sear. That's personal space. Ppl generally dance, ppl don't generally whisper in ppls ears. U was wrong for dancin w/ ol girl tho chief. Yall younginsgotta remember, when a girl says somethin like "Go, dance, have fun" or "It's ok baby, stay, I'll see u later" DO THE EXACTOPPOSITE, plain and simple. But she is def playin games and u don't need that in ya life. Let her go, do her thing, she gon regret it, and u def can haveclosure. Dude was def settin up suttin for later w/ her, that' why she was so eager to take u home.

My bad for comma splicin.
ohwell.gif

you dumb for dancing with a girl while your girl was there.

never understood why couples go to clubs together.

sounds like she got smutted before and is reflecting it on you...females tend to bug out like that when they feel guilty.

Dude, its done. Get over it because even if you try to work things out you are gonna still wonder what was said and what happened even if she tells you nothinghappened are you gonna really believe her...........probably not. So save your time and move on

Back
Top Bottom