NT need some help

Ive been with my girlfriend for like three years.

I have a real good friend and her birthday is today. I invited my gf to the bar to celebrate her birth day.

Now shes acting dumb. Saying why am I going and blah blah blah and that she doesn't want to go because she is getting out of work late.

I mean my gf  has met  my friend a whole bunch of times but yet she still gets jealous while its obvious I don't want to smash my friend.

Now my questions is

why do females act like this?

Dont say that its because my friend looks better than her because that is not true.

But yet my gf is not a dime.

wont post pics*

I have a real good friend and her birthday is today. I invited my gf to the bar to celebrate her birth day.

Now shes acting dumb. Saying why am I going and blah blah blah and that she doesn't want to go because she is getting out of work late.

I mean my gf  has met  my friend a whole bunch of times but yet she still gets jealous while its obvious I don't want to smash my friend.

Now my questions is

Dont say that its because my friend looks better than her because that is not true.

wont post pics*

Who do you think you are? You think you can come in here and blatantly disrespect us by saying "wont post pics"?

85526a54b0f700904a8fc36e7d39d9bafcf1c19d.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Now my questions is

wont post pics*
66c26695131112ebb34358ff9f5d8cd6f6a2ebc2.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Now my questions is

wont post pics*
66c26695131112ebb34358ff9f5d8cd6f6a2ebc2.gif

Back
Top Bottom