NT, Put me on Z-Ro...

Honestly, when you land at Hobby they should just start playin' this the second you walk off the plane:

N' just said "**** it" and let the crowd perform for him :lol: - that's how real it is :smokin :

Last edited:
Help Me Please

1 Night with Trae

From the South

Here We Go

Made

That's just a few off the top of my head. Z-Ro is money. He has some great music out there and is overlooked. My man singing on hooks is too ill :smokin

Help Me Please

1 Night with Trae

From the South

Here We Go

Made

That's just a few off the top of my head. Z-Ro is money. He has some great music out there and is overlooked. My man singing on hooks is too ill :smokin

That's initially what drew me to him, dude has an old school vibe with his flows. Good looks on the recommendations fellas.

Pretty sure Rain, 1 Night, From The South, That'z Who I Am and No Help will forever be in my music rotation.

I didn't realized how revered Z-Ro was until I heard Mo City Don and just hearing the crowd know a FREESTYLE word for word. Go on YouTube and you'll see cats put him up there with Pac. People really love him. I'm the who likes to handle business alone and do things myself and a lot of Ro's music is on some loner **** (ex. No Help, N from the Hood, Who's The Man)

Back in the day, on Andrew Nosnitsky's (@noz) blog, Cocaine Blunts he used to have this cat named Maynholup who would guest post about Z-Ro every so often. Reading those posts put me on to a lot of his Ro's music.

OP definitely check out the tracks people listed. "From The South" is :x Lil Flip went in on Slim Thug :lol:

Check out Relvis Presley , I wouldn't call it his best work, but it captures him in a nutshell. The melodies, freestyles, and his content as well.

If you do not Know MO-City Don Freestyle And you live In Houston.. Just keep it to yourself...

Even the Camera Man Know whats up..
Anyhoooo..

Some people already covered most of the songs but AFEW i got..

Also Search
Too Many N'z
I Hate You

I could Flood this page.. Ro is a Legend Down here...

:pimp:

^^^IMO the greatest song of all time. period. Ro only on the hook but still deserved to be posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom