NT Runners and Running Gear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comfiest ive ever worn are

1. Nike lunar mariah
2. Nike luna racer
3. Energy boost

I like free runs but they SUCK outside.

Funny. I own a pair of luna racers and free runs but I honestly like running more in the free runs :lol:. The only thing I don't like about the frees are pebbles getting stuck on your soles because I usually run at the park.

^^^^exactly.

I hate that.

I have the huarache ones and it seems like the teeth are extra big.

I want to try the hyperfeel.

Those are all minimalist shoes, I need a tad more support. Maybe after my first 5k ill try some Asics out. I hate to size up even .5 on my running shoes, every shoe ive sized up on has been a bother to my achilles. I go TTS and its a world of difference.

The Wave parados is a really good shoe
Those are all minimalist shoes, I need a tad more support. Maybe after my first 5k ill try some Asics out. I hate to size up even .5 on my running shoes, every shoe ive sized up on has been a bother to my achilles. I go TTS and its a world of difference.

the wave paradox is a great lightweight support shoe. I put a good 400+ miles on them and was very happy. Only reason I didn't buy another pair was unlike most runners I try not to buy the same shoe twice. I recently picked up the Under Armour Speedform Gemini and absolutely love them.

It's not a support shoe, but my feet have been just fine since purchasing..lightweight, great arch support, and the charged foam cushioning is super comfy and actually lives up to UA's marketing hype.

Last edited:
Yeah? Might look up that shoe.

My question is if im comfy now though, will I really feel a difference with another shoe? Will it be that more comfy?

Try the Brooks Pure series. Not quite a minimalist shoe, but not quite a full on supportive shoe, either. A bit in between.

Yeah? Might look up that shoe.

My question is if im comfy now though, will I really feel a difference with another shoe? Will it be that more comfy?

if the shoes you have are fine stick with them no need to change. I typically have two pair I alternate until they wear out. I usually go with one pair I know is right for my feet and the other pair will be an "experimental pair"...a shoe I always wanted to try, or a shoe by a new company....

This has really helped me narrow in on what works for me. I was nike for a while...then tried asics, left nike running behind and asics was my go to...tried Mizuno...tried Jordan Brand...tried under armour...

Asics is my go to/I know they work for me shoe...but these latest UA runners and those Mizuno will definitely have me purchasing more pairs in the future.

So confuse with the two threads.

It would be great if we could merge them... This thread seems like it's more geared toward the running EQUIPMENT, while the other is geared to building a running COMMUNITY. For those interested, here's the link

http://niketalk.com/t/306746/ntrunning-niketalkrunning-on-instagram-uniting-the-runners-of-niketalk

Top 3 running shoes :nerd:

1. Lunaracer 3 (lightweight with sufficient support)
View media item 1491191
2. LunarEclipse 1 (logged over 1,000mi on these)
View media item 1491188
3. Flyknit Racer (lightweight and responsive)
View media item 1491190

*Honorable Mentions: LunarTrainer and Flyknit Lunar2

Last edited:
I'd love to merge the 2 threads if possible. I as thinking about copping flykints for running, but are they good for long races? Something about them seems like they would be painful during long runs.

Flyknit what?

Ray runs in Flyknit Racers that he put 300+ miles on or something, I run in Flyknit Lunar 3s that are super comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom