NT, school me on car auctions and/or police auctions.

Any insight, tips and things to look out for. Also things to avoid. I'm trying to find local auction sites but I'm not entirely sure about the ones I come across. Some seem sketchy, and I can't seem to find any police auctions.

Any insight, tips and things to look out for. Also things to avoid. I'm trying to find local auction sites but I'm not entirely sure about the ones I come across. Some seem sketchy, and I can't seem to find any police auctions.

A friend of mine used to always take me to these in high school because he wanted a different car. The ones we went to were in the hood, mostly cars that were once wrecked but repaired (sometimes not really repaired). They would charge an entrance fee and then you bid on the car after they pull it up and start it and all that.

Chances are, if it wasn't repossessed, it was totaled out.

A friend of mine used to always take me to these in high school because he wanted a different car. The ones we went to were in the hood, mostly cars that were once wrecked but repaired (sometimes not really repaired). They would charge an entrance fee and then you bid on the car after they pull it up and start it and all that.

Chances are, if it wasn't repossessed, it was totaled out.

watch "Money Talks" with Chris Tucker and Charlie Sheen. Should give you a good idea

watch "Money Talks" with Chris Tucker and Charlie Sheen. Should give you a good idea

Back
Top Bottom