NT, She Cheated On me

6 years ? daaamn, I swear some of these chicks are heartless
30t6p3b.gif
hold ya head up

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

dang...thats messed up op...but ho's goin be ho's
30t6p3b.gif

bit of a stretch, dont you think?

us men (and boys.. word to NT) do this very thing.. most of us treat broken relationships like jobs, in which we start looking for another one even before we quit the current one (theres a word for this, i forget).. 

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

dang...thats messed up op...but ho's goin be ho's
30t6p3b.gif

bit of a stretch, dont you think?

us men (and boys.. word to NT) do this very thing.. most of us treat broken relationships like jobs, in which we start looking for another one even before we quit the current one (theres a word for this, i forget).. 

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Sucks bro, unless you still love her then start pming those nudes.

this...but seriously, seem like the other dude was real cool about it & he looked out. but thats just how the game go bruh, u cant even be mad just keep it movin

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Sucks bro, unless you still love her then start pming those nudes.

this...but seriously, seem like the other dude was real cool about it & he looked out. but thats just how the game go bruh, u cant even be mad just keep it movin

damn if thats what you got her on valentine's day after six years i can't even feel bad for you bro.

Originally Posted by Club29

you guys were together for 6 years too?

Its things like this that make me avoid relationships altogether
30t6p3b.gif

just flat out disrespectful of her.
this. i cant imagine dedicating that much time of my life to a girl and then having a situation like this come up

damn if thats what you got her on valentine's day after six years i can't even feel bad for you bro.

Originally Posted by Club29

you guys were together for 6 years too?

Its things like this that make me avoid relationships altogether
30t6p3b.gif

just flat out disrespectful of her.
this. i cant imagine dedicating that much time of my life to a girl and then having a situation like this come up

Back
Top Bottom