NT, She Cheated On me

Whatever you do, DO NOT go back to her. You probably will though...I would imagine life as a bachelor is a little scary after dating someone for six years. Be strong my brotha

Props for y'all guys being so civil about the situation, too bad I can't say the same for your girl...stay positive everything will work itself out

Whatever you do, DO NOT go back to her. You probably will though...I would imagine life as a bachelor is a little scary after dating someone for six years. Be strong my brotha

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Late80s

damn if thats what you got her on valentine's day after six years i can't even feel bad for you bro.
indifferent.gif

I guess time heals all shame too? 
laugh.gif

Should be the last one to talk. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, it's birds like that that make me want to say screw relationships. Basic #*!++. Its the thought that counts.

But you'll be aight playa. Just brush the dust off your shoulder and keep it moving. Hit my inbox if you need someone to *vent to partna.

*and by vent I mean send nude pictures of your newly ex-girlfriend.

damn if thats what you got her on valentine's day after six years i can't even feel bad for you bro.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, it's birds like that that make me want to say screw relationships. Basic #*!++. Its the thought that counts.

But you'll be aight playa. Just brush the dust off your shoulder and keep it moving. Hit my inbox if you need someone to *vent to partna.

frown.gif

This is my worst nightmare... I'm cringing inside for ya bro. Keep your head up
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

This is my worst nightmare... I'm cringing inside for ya bro. Keep your head up
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that %%## is hideous, if i was his girl i would accept it graciously duh, but its awful.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that %%## is hideous, if i was his girl i would accept it graciously duh, but its awful.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Happens all the time. Anyone that is surprised by these kind of things isn't living in reality

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Happens all the time. Anyone that is surprised by these kind of things isn't living in reality

Back
Top Bottom