NT, She Cheated On me

^^^
laugh.gif
Only if it were the CEO of American Apparel tho

OP real talk, air her out bruh. That's what I would do. 6 years of your life practically wasted man. I would be pissed off.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Late80s

damn if thats what you got her on valentine's day after six years i can't even feel bad for you bro.

indifferent.gif

I guess time heals all shame too? 
laugh.gif

Should be the last one to talk. 
She was only wrestling with her homeboy. What are you talking about yo?

damn if thats what you got her on valentine's day after six years i can't even feel bad for you bro.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

why should i be the last one to talk? @+*#
Because a #NTer had his way with you and taped it

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

She was only wrestling with her homeboy. What are you talking about yo?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
Only if it were the CEO of American Apparel tho

OP real talk, air her out bruh. That's what I would do. 6 years of your life practically wasted man. I would be pissed off.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DMoney82

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

/boyfriend of 3 years

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

/boyfriend of 3 years

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, it's birds like that that make me want to say screw relationships. Basic #*!++. Its the thought that counts.

But you'll be aight playa. Just brush the dust off your shoulder and keep it moving. Hit my inbox if you need someone to *vent to partna.

*and by vent I mean send nude pictures of your newly ex-girlfriend.
that %%## is hideous, if i was his girl i would accept it graciously duh, but its awful.

There seems to be photographic evidence of you accepting something hideous pretty graciously as well. Seems you have a knack for it. 
I'm prob gonna get banned for this but you coming in and %#%$**#+ on this dude's situation (being you btw) is pretty low. 

Dude lame as hell for telling lol. He mad cuz he said he wanted to be with her. He only see's her once a year and he said that wasn't enough. Dude seemed more hurt than me.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, it's birds like that that make me want to say screw relationships. Basic #*!++. Its the thought that counts.

But you'll be aight playa. Just brush the dust off your shoulder and keep it moving. Hit my inbox if you need someone to *vent to partna.

that %%## is hideous, if i was his girl i would accept it graciously duh, but its awful.

There seems to be photographic evidence of you accepting something hideous pretty graciously as well. Seems you have a knack for it. 
I'm prob gonna get banned for this but you coming in and %#%$**#+ on this dude's situation (being you btw) is pretty low. 

Dude lame as hell for telling lol. He mad cuz he said he wanted to be with her. He only see's her once a year and he said that wasn't enough. Dude seemed more hurt than me.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

being me? when the +%%% did NT get this soft? am i supposed to say "OH IM SO SORRY" *%@! happens every day B.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

being me? when the +%%% did NT get this soft? am i supposed to say "OH IM SO SORRY" *%@! happens every day B.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who's Dov Charney tho?

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who's Dov Charney tho?

-The Juice

Upload her naked pics to the net and send them to everyone she knows and then pm them to everyone here.

Upload her naked pics to the net and send them to everyone she knows and then pm them to everyone here.

Back
Top Bottom