Originally Posted by AZwildcats

You guys have any kids?

NOPE. and I'm glad she miscarried

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Late80s wrote:
being me? when the +%%% did NT get this soft? am i supposed to say "OH IM SO SORRY" *%@! happens every day B.

Post them pics. I'm sure NT will get hard again. 

Late80s wrote:
being me? when the +%%% did NT get this soft? am i supposed to say "OH IM SO SORRY" *%@! happens every day B.

Post them pics. I'm sure NT will get hard again. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

6 Years and It's over. Keepin it short and sweet....

This guy texted her phone about 6 months ago. I texted him from my phone like "Yo, Let me know if you hollerin at (Her name), I ain't tryin to be wifed up with no h*"

Last Night the same guy texted her "Why haven't I heard from you today?"

She kept denying she talks to him, said he's just a guy from back home. I said "+@@ ain't no dude gone text "Why haven't I heard from you today" unless yall talk on a regular basis.

Long story short, I lied and told her "I talked to dude, he said yall mess around when he comes to town"

She calls him and ask him did he call me, dude said naw. How do I know? He called me, he said she just called him going off on him and he said he saved my number from last time. He was talking to my girl and felt she was lying about being broken up with me. He called and told me everything. He Told me he smashed her once when she went home to Kansas City. He bought her a Gucci bag that she claimed she bought herself. He sent me all the naked pics she had sent him. The biggest part when i lost it is when the necklace I copped her for last Valentines Day, he had it his house. She left it there. 

33af3ub.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/PieceO****/My%20Documents/Downloads/imagejpeg_2.jpg

I told him to call me in 10 minutes, Her mom kept telling me she would never do such a thing and I had dude on speaker phone in front of them both when I finally got to them. He told em everything and once the pics came thru,She was stuck. She sat there shaking and yelling trying to flip it on me.

I'm Hurt.

I won't say what happened next, but I had to be restrained.

how is this possible when the homey sat right there and called her out on the phone?

more info on this part of the story, please...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

This guy texted her phone about 6 months ago. I texted him from my phone like "Yo, Let me know if you hollerin at (Her name), I ain't tryin to be wifed up with no h*"

She kept denying she talks to him, said he's just a guy from back home. I said "+@@ ain't no dude gone text "Why haven't I heard from you today" unless yall talk on a regular basis.

Long story short, I lied and told her "I talked to dude, he said yall mess around when he comes to town"

She calls him and ask him did he call me, dude said naw. How do I know? He called me, he said she just called him going off on him and he said he saved my number from last time. He was talking to my girl and felt she was lying about being broken up with me. He called and told me everything. He Told me he smashed her once when she went home to Kansas City. He bought her a Gucci bag that she claimed she bought herself. He sent me all the naked pics she had sent him. The biggest part when i lost it is when the necklace I copped her for last Valentines Day, he had it his house. She left it there. 

33af3ub.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/PieceO****/My%20Documents/Downloads/imagejpeg_2.jpg

I told him to call me in 10 minutes, Her mom kept telling me she would never do such a thing and I had dude on speaker phone in front of them both when I finally got to them. He told em everything and once the pics came thru,She was stuck. She sat there shaking and yelling trying to flip it on me.

I'm Hurt.

how is this possible when the homey sat right there and called her out on the phone?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

my former boss, i stayed in his mansion when he wasnt even in the city while i was doing photoshoots for american apparel. next question....

my former boss, i stayed in his mansion when he wasnt even in the city while i was doing photoshoots for american apparel. next question....

Originally Posted by ricky409

33af3ub.jpg

I'm Hurt.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

She started yelling saying "I don't know that dude, this some lame you trying to trick me with. You making this up!"

Then dude was like "Oh yea? girl i got the pics you sent me, Matter fact, I even got yo necklace you left here"

*proceeds to choke her*

Originally Posted by ricky409

33af3ub.jpg

I'm Hurt.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

She started yelling saying "I don't know that dude, this some lame you trying to trick me with. You making this up!"

Then dude was like "Oh yea? girl i got the pics you sent me, Matter fact, I even got yo necklace you left here"

*proceeds to choke her*

Back
Top Bottom