NT : she's a virgin VOL. should i ?

okay NT I really need some opinions on this. I'm 20 years old, my scorecard is up to 26 females (yes, I've kept count).
i met this really cool female a couple of months ago, got her number and got at her on facebook.

she recently hit me up and today i had to go back home about 2 hours away to run some errands.

i needed some company so i asked her to come with me and she was mad cool about it, and fun to talk to the whole way.

one of my errands was to meet my boy at his job, i had to get some stuff off him. he owns an adult store, and we were talking a little bit,

and she mentioned that she was a virgin.

now i kind of like this girl, she even asked me to take her to her prom. but i don't know if i should do it. i've never been with a virgin before.

any tips or advice?

okay NT I really need some opinions on this. I'm 20 years old, my scorecard is up to 26 females (yes, I've kept count).
i met this really cool female a couple of months ago, got her number and got at her on facebook.

she recently hit me up and today i had to go back home about 2 hours away to run some errands.

i needed some company so i asked her to come with me and she was mad cool about it, and fun to talk to the whole way.

one of my errands was to meet my boy at his job, i had to get some stuff off him. he owns an adult store, and we were talking a little bit,

now i kind of like this girl, she even asked me to take her to her prom. but i don't know if i should do it. i've never been with a virgin before.

any tips or advice?

dont do it... not worth it.

EDIT: OP is a pedo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

any tips or advice?
SON
alien.gif

any tips or advice?
SON
alien.gif

well i graduated 09 and now its class of 11. i never went to my prom or graduation or anything. plus pauly D is going to be at the prom

well i graduated 09 and now its class of 11. i never went to my prom or graduation or anything. plus pauly D is going to be at the prom

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

any tips or advice?
SON
alien.gif
roll.gif
+ That other old guy who considered going to prom
laugh.gif

any tips or advice?
SON
alien.gif
roll.gif
+ That other old guy who considered going to prom
laugh.gif

any tips or advice?
SON
alien.gif

it's only 2 years out 
eyes.gif

20 isn't that bad for going to prom

any tips or advice?
SON
alien.gif

it's only 2 years out 
eyes.gif

20 isn't that bad for going to prom

Back
Top Bottom