NT : she's a virgin VOL. should i ?

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Put em up

I'm not even saying it because I don't think a 20 year old can't have sex with twenty six women. I'm saying it because I met this kid, and not to be disrespectful but I honestly don't think that he himself has had sex with even close to 26 women.
you met me 4 years ago, i've changed a whole lot since then

Yes it was 4 years ago... but I still don't see it.  If I'm wrong... good for you.

I'm not even saying it because I don't think a 20 year old can't have sex with twenty six women. I'm saying it because I met this kid, and not to be disrespectful but I honestly don't think that he himself has had sex with even close to 26 women.
It's all about the caliber of the alleged 26.
That being said...................................................................................... pics?

It's all about the caliber of the alleged 26.
That being said...................................................................................... pics?

okay NT I really need some opinions on this. I'm 20 years old, my scorecard is up to 26 females (yes, I've kept count).
i met this really cool female a couple of months ago, got her number and got at her on facebook.

she recently hit me up and today i had to go back home about 2 hours away to run some errands.

i needed some company so i asked her to come with me and she was mad cool about it, and fun to talk to the whole way.

one of my errands was to meet my boy at his job, i had to get some stuff off him. he owns an adult store, and we were talking a little bit,

and she mentioned that she was a virgin.

now i kind of like this girl, she even asked me to take her to her prom. but i don't know if i should do it. i've never been with a virgin before.

any tips or advice?

nerd.gif

okay NT I really need some opinions on this. I'm 20 years old, my scorecard is up to 26 females (yes, I've kept count).
i met this really cool female a couple of months ago, got her number and got at her on facebook.

she recently hit me up and today i had to go back home about 2 hours away to run some errands.

i needed some company so i asked her to come with me and she was mad cool about it, and fun to talk to the whole way.

one of my errands was to meet my boy at his job, i had to get some stuff off him. he owns an adult store, and we were talking a little bit,

and she mentioned that she was a virgin.

now i kind of like this girl, she even asked me to take her to her prom. but i don't know if i should do it. i've never been with a virgin before.

any tips or advice?

nerd.gif

unless she's your gf i don't think 20 year olds should be at prom

some girl asked my bro to her prom and me and mom had to talk him out of that...

to much could go wrong...

unless she's your gf i don't think 20 year olds should be at prom

some girl asked my bro to her prom and me and mom had to talk him out of that...

to much could go wrong...

Virgin?

You may have another notch right on your belt... but good luck trying to get rid of it.

If your not trolling right now tho..

Virgin?

You may have another notch right on your belt... but good luck trying to get rid of it.

If your not trolling right now tho..

See everyone is assuming you can get it although you may have "26" under your belt. Every girl is different. Good luck trying to get it first. Don't assume you will...
tired.gif

See everyone is assuming you can get it although you may have "26" under your belt. Every girl is different. Good luck trying to get it first. Don't assume you will...
tired.gif

Pics or it never happened

Pics or it never happened

Back
Top Bottom