NT : Should I have smashed ? Vol. ITS MY BIRTHDAY

First off , Happy Birthday to me! I turned 20 today and it feels great.
This girl hits me up at 7:56 and tells me straight up that she wants to smash at 11:30 when she's home.

I've been talking to her for a couple of days, I used to mess with her like 3 months ago but we stopped when I got a girl.

So I was at my friend's place hanging out with my 3 closest friends. He has a smoke room and we hang out for hours. I was showing them the messages and pics and they think I shoulda went and smashed. I just didn't particularly care to smash her because I felt like she was too easy. I just drank and 
pimp.gif
 with my boys and I was happy.

Just wanted to ask NT opinions.. Should I have smashed? She's 19 btw

2daxgme.jpg

2lw12kg.jpg

2laplco.jpg

First off , Happy Birthday to me! I turned 20 today and it feels great.
This girl hits me up at 7:56 and tells me straight up that she wants to smash at 11:30 when she's home.

I've been talking to her for a couple of days, I used to mess with her like 3 months ago but we stopped when I got a girl.

So I was at my friend's place hanging out with my 3 closest friends. He has a smoke room and we hang out for hours. I was showing them the messages and pics and they think I shoulda went and smashed. I just didn't particularly care to smash her because I felt like she was too easy. I just drank and 
pimp.gif
 with my boys and I was happy.

Just wanted to ask NT opinions.. Should I have smashed? She's 19 btw

2daxgme.jpg

2lw12kg.jpg

2laplco.jpg

A chick is willing to smash and you don't and then decided to come on NT to ask if you should have?! Really?!

BTW great gif execution Agent Arenas!

A chick is willing to smash and you don't and then decided to come on NT to ask if you should have?! Really?!

BTW great gif execution Agent Arenas!

Back
Top Bottom