NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Was OJ really turnt like this ? He was going off on everybody from the beginning, plus I'm not really feeling Cuba in this but I can't see anybody else capable of playing him. Still looks dope all around

This was pure flames. Completely delivered.
All of this.
Don't kill yourself in kimmy's bedroom
laugh.gif
So cringeworthy.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm in the minority with the acting :wow: I wasn't floored like most of you in here. Maybe it's because I don't really know too much about the case a whole, and how the likes of Kardashian, Shapiro, and Marcia Clark are being portrayed by Ross, Travolta and Paulson, respectively?

Cuba mayyyyy have the look neck up, and even that's a stretch. Build, nah. OJ was a big guy.

Last edited:
I have a hard time taking Cuba Gooding Jr seriously :lol: Never liked dude as an actor, idk what it is about him.

Last edited:
I love the OJ trial I read a ton about it and I remember it going on

I really enjoyed the first episode besides the Kardashian name dropping

Finding out ESPN is doing a 5 part 30 for 30 on this made my day

Let be known now and forever that Johnnie Cochran is/ was that dude!! Brotha was coming for our reparations check before he passed away.

All I remember from that time was that I couldn't watch Spiderman and Power Rangers because it was on Fox all evening...but man, watching the verdict. What a story.

Last edited:
All I remember from that time was that I couldn't watch Spiderman and Power Rangers because it was on Fox all evening...but man, watching the verdict. What a story.

Yea man I still remember the Bronco chase and seeing my mother & father sitting in silence while watching it play out live...

I remember Game 5 of the Knicks/Rockets being interrupted

I was so mad and wanted them to take it off split screen :lol:

Last edited:
The kardashian name dropping was for the tennybopper demographic to tune in. Interesting theory that kris will reveal oj as the true father once he's released. She's a business mastermind. Bruh just think of all the ratings :wow: Nothing more nothing less. The name drop in the funeral could've been an indirect way of introducing the audience to kris.

Yea man I still remember the Bronco chase and seeing my mother & father sitting in silence while watching it play out live...

I remember Game 5 of the Knicks/Rockets being interrupted

I was so mad and wanted them to take it off split screen :lol:

This! In Houston they had a screen off to the side during the game.

Khloe is most def not Roberts child. Look at her younger pictures.
View media item 1895847View media item 1895848View media item 1895849

Khloe looks just like Rob jr. though. The hair is blown out but a child of mixed ethnicity would have a more olive tone like OJ's kids with Nicole. Khloe is snowflake white. Kourtney and Kim look more like they could be OJ's kids than Khloe. She's rob kid. Kris used to be chunky, genetics has a sense of humor.

I was pretty young but I remember the OJ Simpson trial particularly because my dad followed every single detail of the case. I would watch crossfire and Larry king live with him every night and had a nice sized crush on Greta Van Susteren :evil:

Last edited:
Imagine if they got denzel to play oj and Kim to play kris :smh: they would've paid a pretty penny but they would've made it back in ratings and commercials. Joint would've had more buzz than the actual case.

Really good first episode last night. This damn trial dominated everything for a year or so. Felt like nothing else mattered.

Also just found out Robert Shapiro is from my hometown in NJ.

:lol: @ the Cochran Firm ad coming on during the commercials

:lol: @ the photoshop pics of Cuba as OJ

:lol: @ Ross constantly calling him Juice

:lol: @ the Kato scene

:smh: @ having to mention the Kardashian girls

I didn't know about the blood on the Bronco. Seeing the way this started off I can't believe OJ got off for this.

Enjoyed watching this .

SHould have know there was a thread 
laugh.gif

THE JUICE MAN

And I lost it at the Johnathan Taylor Thomas poster 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom