roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son even got his name wrong.

"Is your name Orenthal James Simpson?"

"No, its JUICE"

roll.gif

So how did he get off?

I get the rest of the series will tell, but based on that first episode, how did they poke enough holes in the prosecution to even suggest that he was innocent?

Fascinating stuff

Dude got the absolute lowest score you can get on the thing :lol:

With a -24 he got every single question wrong. 

Also, I'm in the minority but Cuba, although not looking the part, is killing it with the acting.

You can feel the insecurity and nervousness arising from him.

So how did he get off?

I get the rest of the series will tell, but based on that first episode, how did they poke enough holes in the prosecution to even suggest that he was innocent?

Fascinating stuff
Prosecution team goofed. Really good defense team.  Mark Furhman lying. The glove didn't fit. Tampered evidence (I think)

That 'well he is fast' quip when they were trying to figure out the timeline if OJ did it had me rolling, by the way.:lol:

That 'well he is fast' quip when they were trying to figure out the timeline if OJ did it had me rolling, by the way.:lol:

"He's a good guy, met him at a golf outing" or some **** like that :lol: the other prosecuter was like "Well damn, he's right.. I met him once also and he was the nicest" .

Last edited:
Yall must be trollin or trippin with these OJ/ Khloe pops claims.
Dude has more european features than Khloe. She dont look nothing like him and or his daugter.
Who does Khloe look like the most?
The guy whom she happens to share the same parent with
View media item 1896013View media item 1896019View media item 1896020

So your saying rob's her father ?
Yeah he didn't really answer that clearly. I think he's saying that Rob and Khloe share the same father where as Kim and kourtney are both by Robert kardashian

^
He'd have to be a time traveler and into incest. Wouldn't be surprised with that family.

What's sad is you can get the writers of the show couldn't wait to drop the "Khloe, Courtney stop running" and "Not in Kimmy's room" lines.

Last edited:
Yeah he didn't really answer that clearly. I think he's saying that Rob and Khloe share the same father where as Kim and kourtney are both by Robert kardashian

Nah rob looks like his father

Now khloe looks nothing like Robert Kardashian Senior But looks like the mother OJ and Sidney Simpson
Khloe looks like a female linebacker

Last edited:
If Khloe does have a different father we will find out when the family's fame declines. They'll throw it out there just to stay in the spotlight a lil longer.

Yall must be trollin or trippin with these OJ/ Khloe pops claims.
Dude has more european features than Khloe. She dont look nothing like him and or his daugter.
Who does Khloe look like the most?
The guy whom she happens to share the same parent with
View media item 1896013View media item 1896019View media item 1896020

Posted this as well. Khloe and Rob jr. Look exactly the same. If anybody has seen some older pics of Kris Kardashian she used to be chubby and looked just like khloe

Back
Top Bottom